Can you spare half a day to help the show?

• Showmasters Admin

We allow crew time to get 2 autos or photos during their shift. I'm afraid we couldn't allow 6, it wouldn't be fair on the other crew. And if we let everyone have 6 we'd be very short of crew.

So thanks for the offer but you'll need the afternoon to get your autos :-)

How old do you have to be?

Over 16.

I'm 15 right now, but my birthdays July 11th-obviously only a few days off. Is there anyway I can still do it? I wouldn't be able to conffirm till I've seen a schedule.

Sorry but no. you'll have to wait until you are 16.

That's fair enough, I guess you can't make allowances. I might see you next year though :)

I have so many photos and autos to do both days, otherwise I'd be more than happy to help out for a morning or afternoon... I'll have a look when the schedules come out and if I can spare a morning or afternoon I'll email :)

With this LFCC being by far our biggest show to date, we'd love some extra help if you have time.

Are you coming to the show but will have maybe a half a day, a full day, or 3-4 hours in the day free?

If you can help out please let us know via the crew@showmastersonline.com email address, or even come to the organisers booth on the day!

Thanks,

Stuart

Head of Showmasters crew.

http://showmasterson...showtopic=25858

I also have booked already any photoshootings and have to get two more and have try to get a lot autographs. Also My english isn't good enough to help out I think.

Maybe next year when I know it a bit earlier.

sorry so far

Sorry, I am only in attendance for a half day-ish, during my 3 night stint in London. Kudos to all of those that have offered, though. Nice to know there are some dedicated attendees. :smile:

Edited by Kaitmaree

• Showmasters Admin

The deadline for applications by email is this evening (Monday 2nd). We need time to process them and get the confirmations out etc.

After this evening if you wish to help out, please come to the org booth at the show and we'll go from there.

Thanks.

• Moderators

On Sunday morning I'm free surely and I would like to help you :) Is it ok?

Email the address given in the first post. Details can be sorted out that way.

Email in and we'll see what we can do.

Email the address given in the first post. Details can be sorted out that way.

Thank you :) Send now an email ;)