Entry, photo ops & talk tickets are still for sale on the door on

• Showmasters Admin

we have plenty of tickets for this event still for sale but you now have to buy them on the door on the days of the show.

if anyone want to get there tickets for any of the days you can buy them on the friday night prevue night and you can buy tickets for all 3 days then in one go if you want to avoid queueing .

these will be plenty of entry tickets we have yet to sell out a show so you should be ok , the venue for this years event is 50% larger this year than any other year so that to should help .

more things to come and still more guests to come and other activates so keep an eye on the form and we shall see you there.

jason :-)

• Like 2

"still more guests to come" and they'd have to pretty awesome guests for me to alter my list. Have even made a few changes with allocation now of who I'm going to meet. My minds pretty made up on this - it would have to take someone of such AWESOMENESS to change my mind or my money now :)

Keep up the mystery :)

• Moderators

Will we be notified on tickets are running low?

They can't do updates on physical ticket sales as they change from one second to the next really. I suppose if someone has the chance to come online Fri night then they might, but it's not usual.

WHATTT :( i was gonna buy mine tonight

There's a pinned topic stating when the shop closes, and it's been stated in various other places. I'm surprised you weren't aware.

Will we be notified on tickets are running low?

They can't do updates on physical ticket sales as they change from one second to the next really. I suppose if someone has the chance to come online Fri night then they might, but it's not usual.

WHATTT :( i was gonna buy mine tonight

There's a pinned topic stating when the shop closes, and it's been stated in various other places. I'm surprised you weren't aware.

yeah i forgot it was 6..

Will you be able to purchase an earlybird ticket on the day as I have a friend who now wants to go but I already have an earlybird ticket and they dont?

You can buy early bird tickets on the door, there will be a queue for those who already have their tickets and a queue for those who still need to buy them.

Will you be able to purchase an earlybird ticket on the day as I have a friend who now wants to go but I already have an earlybird ticket and they dont?

Yes, you can purchase early birds on the day. But there's different lines for pre-paid and pay on the day.

will any tickets be held back for certain days on the day, for people only coming on Sunday for example?

No, photo and talk tickets will all go on sale Friday.

Hi,

I booked tickets online for jewel and Adam. Will they still come?

Annaxxx

They should do. It is rather dependant on Royal Mail though. If not just take your e-mailed order confirmation to the organisers booth and it should be sorted out okay.

Sorry if this has already been asked or posted somewhere!

Is it possible to buy everything I need in one huge batch on the morning then go back and buy an extra photoshoot or autograph if I change my mind?

For example, could I buy my (on the door ) early bird ticket, a photoshoot with Norman, a talk with Holly and 6 autograph tickets all at once? Could I buy autos or shoots for sunday on saturday? Or is it day by day?

Thanks, again sorry if this had been answered somewhere else on the forum. :thumbup:

Entry tickets and photoshoots aren't sold at the same place, you'll have to get your entry ticket at the ticket office first, then once you're inside the venue you can queue up to get your photoshoots and talk tickets. You will be able to buy photoshoots for Sunday on Saturday too, assuming they haven't sold out. You only buy your autographs when you're actually queuing to get them (eg. once your VT number has been called), bigger guests will have a cash desk or for smaller guests you pay the guest's assistant. The exception to this is if you're buying autograph vouchers with a credit card, which is normally done in the same area as the photoshoot/talk tickets but usually at a separate desk from what I've seen in the past. But those aren't guest specific, they're by value, so when you go to get your actual autographs, you hand over the vouchers instead of cash.

Edited by jael001