Online Shop Closing Dates

Oh great, I checked yesterday and this wasn't posted yet, now I check today and the store is closed for international orders (I'm in Holland). We have already booked our flight and hotel room, but were waiting to order tickets so that we could order all photoshoots at the same time. Is it possible for me to have one of my UK friends order my tickets for me (which would be for another Dutch friend and myself, not for the UK friend) so that they can send them on to me? Or is the name of the person ordering on the tickets? I'm really scared I'll get there on Saturday afternoon and there won't be any tickets left...

It's rare that tickets sell out entirely, although for the most popular shoots it may happen.

The name of the purchaser is not on the tickets.

This does work, I've done it once myself.

• Moderators

Both early entry and standard entry tickets will be on sale on the day, at the same prices they are on sale online.

There will be 2 queues on the day (3 if you include gold pass holders) - one for those with tickets bought online, one for those who need to buy a ticket on the door. Both queues will be let into the venue at the same time.

I made an address mistake on my order and I emailed info @ collectormania about it just after I made the order, should I contact anyone else?
No, that is fine. info@collectormania.com is the correct e-mail address to contact.

Well I missed the deadline to buy online. Is it possible if I get there say Friday to buy tickets to both Saturday and Sunday or is there only tickets for the day?

And it said somewhere it didn't sell out I'm assuming that's photoshoot/autographs/talks and not entry tickets?

And I haven't been to a con like this before, so is there a long queue to get tickets, how early should I get there beforehand?

Well I missed the deadline to buy online. Is it possible if I get there say Friday to buy tickets to both Saturday and Sunday or is there only tickets for the day?

And it said somewhere it didn't sell out I'm assuming that's photoshoot/autographs/talks and not entry tickets?

And I haven't been to a con like this before, so is there a long queue to get tickets, how early should I get there beforehand?

You can get tickets for the other days on Friday, but you will have to buy them at the sales table at Organisers Booth.

Nothing has sold out, neither photoshoots nor entry ticktes.

Queues can get long, yes. Who are you planning to see? If you're ocming in Friday the best thing is to pick up your photo tickets then already. Saturday and Sunday morning the line to buy gets long very quickly.

You can get tickets for the other days on Friday, but you will have to buy them at the sales table at Organisers Booth.

Nothing has sold out, neither photoshoots nor entry ticktes.

Queues can get long, yes. Who are you planning to see? If you're ocming in Friday the best thing is to pick up your photo tickets then already. Saturday and Sunday morning the line to buy gets long very quickly.

Thanks for the answer. So is it possible to buy the Early bird weekend ticket on Friday, or do I have to buy single day tickets? and is the Organisers Booth sales table inside or outside the facility?

Thanks for the answer. So is it possible to buy the Early bird weekend ticket on Friday, or do I have to buy single day tickets? and is the Organisers Booth sales table inside or outside the facility?

It should be on sale when you pay to get in because the weekend ticket includes the preview night entry. But I'll get this confirmed.

I was wondering, I don't think the tickets I bought have already been sent so, why can't I made an other order (for the new talks added) so, everything could be sent the same day....(I have to mention I'm from France but delivery from UK is fast)

I think it's not fair for all the non UK residents who will just get the rest of the seats, so obviously not the best...

If anyone can answer me...

Edited by SecretCircleGirl

I was wondering, I don't think the tickets I bought have already been sent so, why can't I made an other order (for the new talks added) so, everything could be sent the same day....(I have to mention I'm from France but delivery from UK is fast)

i believe the closing dates for outside the uk was a couple of days ago

]

Can you still order gold passes even if you're outside of the UK?

i dont believe you can.. was thinking about that myself too but im afraid its too late

With gold passes I don't think it would be a problem to be honest, the whole reason the shop closes early for international orders is to give things enough time to arrive in the post. Gold passes aren't posted.

I would email SM and ask, because I'm pretty sure they'd let you buy one (if there are some left).

]

Can you still order gold passes even if you're outside of the UK?

i dont believe you can.. was thinking about that myself too but im afraid its too late

With gold passes I don't think it would be a problem to be honest, the whole reason the shop closes early for international orders is to give things enough time to arrive in the post. Gold passes aren't posted.

I would email SM and ask, because I'm pretty sure they'd let you buy one (if there are some left).

thanks! hm.. than i should really decide very fast. i have to say no to some of the guests if i do so..

I think it's not fair for all the non UK residents who will just get the rest of the seats, so obviously not the best...

Your tickets have already been sent and you just haven't received them yet. SM never email you to tell you they've posted them.

Unfortunately, they never post separate orders together, it's too much work for the people in the shop. I think they processes them in the order they receive them so by the time they processed your new order the old one would most likely be posted anyway.