Who is every one meeting this year

Um... there are 29 people I want to meet. Mostly from Game Of Thrones (am starting to wonder whether I should have let myself become addicted to this show :P). Plus people like Adam Baldwin, Karl Urban, Jane Badler and John Simm. Whether I can meet them all is another matter! I have totted up the potential costs (photos with most, autos with all if possible), and YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. Actually, I have been saving up as I'm used to this being the most expensive event of my year, so money's not the biggest problem - it's time, even with a Gold Pass. And whether my Stupid Knee can handle it. I busted it kneeling down during the DeLorean shoot last LFCC and it's been giving me various degrees of gyp ever since. And of course it's just flared up again in time for the busiest event of my entire life. Help.

:stretcher:

• Like 1

THE DEFINITIVE LIST: 00:30 Wednesday 4th July (HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY) 2012

Gillian Anderson (£45)

Mitch Pileggi (£15)

Nicholas Lea (£15)

Adam Baldwin (£20)

Zach Galligan (£15)

Ke Huy Quan (£15)

Martin Kove. (15)

(The author of this post has reserved the right to use prices as the guide to make his final decision - seeing that theres less than three days to go now this will not falter)

N.B. This may seem a pretty small list but I didn't add quantities.

DEFINITIVE AND LOCKED DOWN!

Edited by KingRichard76

My (hopefully) final list is 41 people, getting 58 autographs. That is after some MAJOR cutting down, The original was about 55 and 75.

Only a couple of photoshoots though, so maybe we will have some time to go to talks. I guess we'll mainly be standing in line though :-)

My creditcardcompany loves me.

My (hopefully) final list is 41 people, getting 58 autographs. That is after some MAJOR cutting down, The original was about 55 and 75.

Only a couple of photoshoots though, so maybe we will have some time to go to talks. I guess we'll mainly be standing in line though :-)

oh yeah!! there is someone else who is just as crazy as me haha,

will you go the whole weekend?

You guys are mad, i've cut mine down to only Stargate SG1 LOTR and Game of thrones people + john Simm, there are enough DW cons around that i'll get the opportunity to meet all them people again soon anyway!

You guys are mad, i've cut mine down to only Stargate SG1 LOTR and Game of thrones people + john Simm, there are enough DW cons around that i'll get the opportunity to meet all them people again soon anyway!

haha i know i'm mad.. quite mad actually

We are not alone!

Definately the whole weekend, just to fit everyone in, lol!

I am there with my husband, so we will split up in some cases, but most of the guests we both want to meet.

We are not alone!

Definately the whole weekend, just to fit everyone in, lol!

I am there with my husband, so we will split up in some cases, but most of the guests we both want to meet.

okay, i am planning to meet 13 on friday, 12 on saturday and 10 on sunday.. what about you?

It's a madhouse, a MADHOUSE!

Well, as they say on Star Trek: Generations: "Normal is what everybody else is, and you are not".

So mad is just a lot more fun basically. Plus I've saved up all year for this, this is my vacation. Other people buy a motorcycle, or go partying somewhere for two weeks, I go to LFCC and spend a bucketload of money there.

Planning 9 on Friday, 18 Sat and 14 Sun.

Edited by Liessa

It's a madhouse, a MADHOUSE!

Well, as they say on Star Trek: Generations: "Normal is what everybody else is, and you are not".

So mad is just a lot more fun basically. Plus I've saved up all year for this, this is my vacation. Other people buy a motorcycle, or go partying somewhere for two weeks, I go to LFCC and spend a bucketload of money there.

Planning 9 on Friday, 18 Sat and 14 Sun.

me too!! i have saved a VERY long time for this and it will be worth every penny :D

me too!! i have saved a VERY long time for this and it will be worth every penny :D

It must be the Dutch blood then, we apparently think alike ;)

ah yay!! another dutchie, this is even better haha!!

okay, i am planning to meet 13 on friday, 12 on saturday and 10 on sunday.. what about you? How many on each day?

My definite list - 4th July 2012

John Simm auto + photo (£50)

Karl Urban auto + photo (£70)

Chris Judge auto + photo + costume photo (£55)

Jewel Staite auto + photo (£30)

Ben browder auto + photo (£40)

James Cosmo auto + photo (£20)

Amrita Acharia auto (£10)

Rose Leslie auto + photo (£30)

Ross Mullan auto (£10)

Eugene Simin auto (£10)

Iain Glen auto (£15)

Charles Dance auto (£15)

John Bradley auto (£10)

Nonso Anozie auto (£10)

Ralph Ineson (auto (£10)

Steven Cole auto (£10)

Gwendoline Christie auto (£10)

Craig Parker auto (£15)

Ross Mullan auto (£10)

Eugene Simin auto (£10)

Iain Glen auto (£15)

Charles Dance auto (£15)

John Bradley auto (£10)

Nonso Anozie auto (£10)

Ralph Ineson (auto (£10)

Steven Cole auto (£10)

Craig Parker auto (£15)

hmm.. you're just as crazy ;)

One day i'll have the ultimate auto collection;)

Ross Mullan auto (£10)

Eugene Simin auto (£10)

Iain Glen auto (£15)

Charles Dance auto (£15)

John Bradley auto (£10)

Nonso Anozie auto (£10)

Ralph Ineson (auto (£10)

Steven Cole auto (£10)

Craig Parker auto (£15)

Are you coming EMS in october?

My list of guests that I'm meeting at LFCC:-

Brian Krause

Holly Marie Combs

Thomas Dekker

Magnus aka Nick Aldis

Virgil

Martin Kove

Anthony Head

Hayden Panettiere

Nicholas Lea

Michael Winslow

Zach Galligan

Ciaran McMenamin

Um... there are 29 people I want to meet. Mostly from Game Of Thrones (am starting to wonder whether I should have let myself become addicted to this show :P). Plus people like Adam Baldwin, Karl Urban, Jane Badler and John Simm. Whether I can meet them all is another matter! I have totted up the potential costs (photos with most, autos with all if possible), and YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. Actually, I have been saving up as I'm used to this being the most expensive event of my year, so money's not the biggest problem - it's time, even with a Gold Pass. And whether my Stupid Knee can handle it. I busted it kneeling down during the DeLorean shoot last LFCC and it's been giving me various degrees of gyp ever since. And of course it's just flared up again in time for the busiest event of my entire life. Help.

:stretcher:

I'm afraid too.... I have also around the same amount people on my list... good luck to every one... I'm trying to give my best to meet the most actors and yes... my knees and foots will hurting after this weekend.

I see myself already running and hunting around from the one corner to the other :dance: and I will be much busier than the actors :clap:

I still haven't packed or prepared my DVD/blu-Ray covers...awww..

One day i'll have the ultimate auto collection;)

Ross Mullan auto (£10)

Eugene Simin auto (£10)

Iain Glen auto (£15)

Charles Dance auto (£15)

John Bradley auto (£10)

Nonso Anozie auto (£10)

Ralph Ineson (auto (£10)

Steven Cole auto (£10)

Craig Parker auto (£15)

Are you coming EMS in october?

No just LFCC every year, starting with this year..

Jane Badler - V

Ben Browder - SG1

Elisabeth Dennehy - Star Trek

Janet Fielding - Doctor Who

Anthony Head - Buffy

Gates McFadden x2 - Star Trek cast photo + Auto

Craig Parker X2 - LOTR + Spartacus

William Russell - Doctor Who

Jewel Staite - SG Atlantis

Hallie Todd - Star Trek

Would like jeri Ryan and Karl Urban for Star Trek collection aswell, but money running out and only going on Saturday.