Perfect Guest?

Film actor it would have to be Sylvester Stallone he is a legend

TV actor John Simm he is such a brilliant actor

Film actress Sigourney Weaver i think she is the best around

TV actres i would have to go with Billie Piper excellant actress

Edited by Starbug

I can already see the floods of Harrison Ford approaching in the distance.

Harrison Ford is the actor I'd most like to meet. I've wanted to meet him ever since I saw Return of the Jedi in the cinema when it first came out. However, given the prices usually quoted for his autograph I would have a hard time justifying the expense, especially as I would want autographs on photos from Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Blade Runner.

Having seen Harrison Ford in interviews etc I think we'd be really disappointed by him!

Perfect Guest:

One that clearly wants to be there meeting fans

Has time for everyone (even if it's a quick hello, smile, handshake etc)

One that doesn't look like a cardboard cutout in photoshoots

One that doesn't love themselves too much

So basically, for starters (and only going off my own experience) - Michael Sheard, Jeremy Bulloch, Eve Myles, John Landis, Robert Englund

Dream meet(s) however would probably be George Lucas, Natalie Portman or Cameron Diaz

Having seen Harrison Ford in interviews etc I think we'd be really disappointed by him!

Perfect Guest:

One that clearly wants to be there meeting fans

Has time for everyone (even if it's a quick hello, smile, handshake etc)

One that doesn't look like a cardboard cutout in photoshoots

One that doesn't love themselves too much

So basically, for starters (and only going off my own experience) - Michael Sheard, Jeremy Bulloch, Eve Myles, John Landis, Robert Englund

Dream meet(s) however would probably be George Lucas, Natalie Portman or Cameron Diaz

Having met Harrison Ford believe me NO ONE would be disappointed in meeting him IF it was to get his Autograph on a much cherished item.

A lot of people know that Harrison is a very private man (hence once of the reasons I have said time and time again that he would never be a Guest, plus as has already been pointed out the cost of his Autograph would be around the £300 mark) and in one interview I saw he was quite laconic with his responses.

Everyone is different but my experience of meeting him was nothing short of Magickal, it doesnt matter if someones quiet or if someones (possibly) jetlagged- what matters is youve met the Worlds greatest Actor, well thats my opinion.

Sometimes we meet people and they're not all that we thought they were, for example I was watching a Tom Hanks film the other night and decided to watch it as I like him as an Actor rather than not impressed with how he is with Fans (personal experience), Cameron Diaz is notoriously the same and the only reason she did the whole "Sign for Fans and pose for Photos" thing is because Tom Cruise did his very infamous spending two hours meeting every Fan routine.

I feel that in some cases the whole maxim of "Dont ever meet your heroes." is a good one but I cant stress enough that in "some" cases, not all.

This is very hard soI will do my best to split my choices into Male/Female and Tv/Film and give myself leeway by having up to a top 3 in each category - though when you think about it, even this is very limiting.

TV - Male:

1. Hugh Laurie

2. Patrick Stewart

3. Dean Stockwell

TV - Female (Since my original top 2 here have already been announced for this Con, I have to go further down the list, so this is effectively now a top 5)

1. Jeri Ryan - she'll always be number 1.

2. Gillian Anderson

3. Michaela McManus

4. Kelli Giddish

5. Sarah Jones - generically named but still sexy as hell

Film - Male

1. Jack Nicholson

2. Christopher Lloyd - already attended, :(

3. Tommy Lee Jones

Film - Female

1. Rosamund Pike - she's the film equivalent to Jeri Ryan in this case

2. Cameron Diaz

3. Heather Graham

My perfect guest would be Hayden Panettiere - cause she's one of the hottest women on this planet - but now that she's going (I'm coming from Scotland just to meet her lol) my other perfect guest, without a doubt would be...

SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR!!!

..Imagine how good that would be. The ultimate milf of a slayer lol :(