latest guest Announcement - LAURA VANDERVOORT

Fantastic. You have got us a terrific classic/new "V" vibe going off this year. Very good guest. Lovely girl too by all accounts.

And beautiful. Those smouldering eyes in that first photo...great shirt too! I always say to myself..."if I were just 10 years younger...I'd still be about 15 years too old!" :smile:

• 5 months later...

Great guest. need more Smallville guests. the show has a massive following

Totally! Smallville is my favourite show ever, would travel all round the country for any smallville related autographs. Here is hoping for another smallville guest announcement sometime soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Laura just tweeted:

NEWS:I regret to inform my London fans that i will no longer be attending "London Film and Comic Con" early July due to family obligations.

Ah no :(

She was the main reason I was going and how I found out about the event but if it wasn't for her been announced in the first place I probably wouldn't have come at all so I am grateful for her announcement as it has introduced me to LOADS of other guests I am now excited to meet.

Always take the positives from the negatives is my motto

She was the main reason I was going and how I found out about the event but if it wasn't for her been announced in the first place I probably wouldn't have come at all so I am grateful for her announcement as it has introduced me to LOADS of other guests I am now excited to meet.

Always take the positives from the negatives is my motto

You surely do, haha!

EMS maybe?? I know the event is edging closer and closer but don't suppose you could possibly get a Smallville guest for a Smallville guest :dance: Erica Durance? Alison Mack? or Annette O'Toole or even Serinda Swan would be great I'd meet her for Smallville and Breakout Kings.

Thanks for trying to rearrange Laura, Looking forward to July

We really do NEED a smallville guest, any of the above you mentioned would be awesome! Justin Hartley would be another great guest!