Billy Boyd,

Well my final say will be.

Thanks SM for the chance to meet a wonderful actor and all round great guy. Who unlike some big stars still makes the effort to give his time to his fans. I feel lucky to have been able to have had just a few moments in his presence.

Thank you!

FANTABULOUS!

i still had a great time no matter what anyone says, everything made me happy that day (even a moldy orange..........emma?! lol) billy is sweet and he was lovely to me.....the whole thing was fantastic and i cant wait for CM5! :angel:

tc x x x x

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can I just add I started queueing on sunday at 6am I got ticket 132 and the crew girl warned me then not to spend too long chatting to him, I was lucky I got there early so I got a picture with him and a hug, the queue was huge though all day long which didn't help and I think people queueing up more than once wouldn't have helped the photo issue!

Liz

Hey Brandinschick,

Remember me?? My friend and I were sat behind you in saturday talk 1, you were so lovely about helping us decide whether to go to that party or not, we decided not to go in the end!  Say hello to your son from us, I bet he loved Andy in the talk!!  We certainly did.

I totally agree with what you said about there being a time difference from LA to here, it doesnt matter what class you fly in, 9 hours time difference WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Anyways maybe see you at collectormainia? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo glad you two are ok lol, I was going to post to see if I could trace you but I didn't know your names!!! Thank God for this FORUM!!!

(I used to post here quite frequently but when I last checked in I had somehow deleted my membership and lost all of my posts/contacts so I've gone back to being a measly pathetic poster!!!!)

We must keep in touch girl(s) I am not sure if I will be a C5 yet, after all the excitement of the weekend I think I need a year to recover...hahahahahaha!!

Callum says HELLO and he is now staring in his own question and answer session at school in assembly tomorrow to talk about his beloved Andy!!

x x x

Lisa ;)

Yeah we should keep in touch! I think you should both come to collectormainia, Becky and I have to scrape a load of money together as we are all spent out after LFACC!! But we are desperate to go! :blink:

Hello Callum! Have fun talking about Andy at school, make everyone jealous, not many people will have met their stars!! :wub:

I babysat for one little boy the other day, he loves Lord of the Rings, so mean as I am I decided to take my pics over to show him hee hee! nah he loved them!! ;)

Anyways speak soon

Luv Clare xxxx

well, heres my soap box moment.

thanks to those who have pointed out certain mistakes by myself in a certain queue; i did as i was told, i wasn't even given a reason as to why some things were not allowed and i'm sorry it upset some of you.

The fact that you are all now getting at eachother really bites. this is a family to most people on here and it's extremely upsetting to see it all fall apart after what should have been a landmark event for us all; we were part of history. It was the First Film and Comic Con ever held in London; remember that.

As for the Billy queue; be thankful you met him. Even tho i was working as the "Numpty with the microphone" in Talk two on Sunday nite; i STILL didnt get to meet him, get his auto or even have a chinwag.

Anyway; BLAH BLAH BLAH STOP BICKERING!

Deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not bout pics not being allowed at all and not about pics while the actor was signing your photo/item - which I think is what you were saying Lorannah!

I'm sorry that's me not explaining myself properly again, (having read my post again, I didn't actually say what I was planning to say - so there you go) What I was trying to say was that we were told that we were not allowed to take photos of billy whether we were

a) in the queue waiting

b ) stood behind the desk as he signed the items

c) I think people were also at that stage being stopped from outside of the queue,

Although photos were allowed (I think alloweds probably the wrong word, as I doubt it was encouraged) from Andy's queue - that may have been stopped later, I don't know.

Don't want to get people arguing, just trying to clarify a few of the things I said

Sorry

Lorannah

maybe thats just out of respect & cos he would have been tired after the long journey & not appreciate 1 million flashes going off infront of him - i only thought about this after tho! & took pics whilst in the queue - feeling kind of guilty about complaining now, he didnt have to turn up after all. xx

well i had a great day on sat so thankyou crew and everyone who helped organise this. i got pictures of billy n a personalised photo. i wasnt really a big billy fan but since meeting him he's really grown on me n now i think hes fab, he was such a sweetheart. :lol:

Hey Brandinschick,

Remember me?? My friend and I were sat behind you in saturday talk 1, you were so lovely about helping us decide whether to go to that party or not, we decided not to go in the end!  Say hello to your son from us, I bet he loved Andy in the talk!!  We certainly did.

I totally agree with what you said about there being a time difference from LA to here, it doesnt matter what class you fly in, 9 hours time difference WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

Anyways maybe see you at collectormainia? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo glad you two are ok lol, I was going to post to see if I could trace you but I didn't know your names!!! Thank God for this FORUM!!!

(I used to post here quite frequently but when I last checked in I had somehow deleted my membership and lost all of my posts/contacts so I've gone back to being a measly pathetic poster!!!!)

We must keep in touch girl(s) I am not sure if I will be a C5 yet, after all the excitement of the weekend I think I need a year to recover...hahahahahaha!!

Callum says HELLO and he is now staring in his own question and answer session at school in assembly tomorrow to talk about his beloved Andy!!

x x x

Lisa :rolleyes:

brandschick! I've been desperately trying to chase you down! I'm the one that ran up the aisle to get you a photo of billy and we kept talking to you all day!!

I was wearing a purple top and you laughed at me after coming out the andy queue for standing and taking pics of billy!

keep in touch

poppy169@hotmail.com