Hotel

danturpin

Still waiting for info on hotel prices.

I have always gone gold but am starting to lose faith in the organisation of things. No party themes for 7.7 and now no hotel code or indication of room prices for 7.8........come on this is the information super highway!

Still waiting for info on hotel prices.

I have always gone gold but am starting to lose faith in the organisation of things. No party themes for 7.7 and now no hotel code or indication of room prices for 7.8........come on this is the information super highway!

Considering tickets aren't on sale yet I doubt they would have the hotel information ready until all the tickets go on sale on the 12th

Hotel prices and booking code will be on the new website tonight which will be up by 8pm! :YAHOO:

You will only need to put a card down to guarantee the room. You will be able to cancel it up to a week before with no charge! :YAHOO:

Mark :D

That's awesome news Mark thank you very much for keeping us up to date.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought i would let everyone know about the trouble we have had with the hotel payment.We payed for our room and thought everything was ok until we got a letter from the bank saying they could not pay for it.By the way payed £144.The letter said that the hotel had taken £800 out and not enough funds.So i rang hoteland they said it was a mistakebut i think someone has tryed to take that amount out.We have sorted it out now and the hotel are refunding what they should and also any over draft charges we have incured.So i just thougth everyone should now about this trouble we had just in case it happens to anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem try phoning them and get to send another email that you can view (read) I had the same trouble

Cheers. I might do. To be honest I've got the booking number and it shows up on the website when I put the details in. That's all I took for HW3 the other week and didn't have any problem checking in for that.

Looking forward to it. Nice hotel, enjoyed the few days there.

Just thought that I'd add that the hotel are no longer taking bookings under the Showmasters code... They are, however, still taking "normal" bookings, which is pretty much the same cost, but without breakfast...

:)

Blimey I got there just in time then. Bit surprised as there's still a few months to go and there's been no warning rooms are running out. Mind you I no idea how many rooms they set aside for use with the code.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Bit annoyed about that as well as I haven't booked yet and i though there was usually a warning if rooms were running low. Quite surprised as the hotel is pretty huge

Website says they have 459 rooms but we don't know how many are allocated to ME at the discounted rate. Seems bigger than that but i guess its only on 3 floors and i think there was roughly 150 rooms on tbe second floor i was on for HW3. I guess if everyone going stays there they'll soon run out but a lot of people at HW3 used other hotels for various reasons.

Good job I didnt leave it any later. Must gave got one of the last ones.