Latest Guest Announcement - VANESSA ANGEL

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

We are very pleased to announce that Vanessa Angel will be joining us at Chevron 7.7! :YAHOO:

Vanessa played Tok'ra archaeologist/scientist Anise in the SG-1 Season 4 episodes Upgrades, Crossroads and Divide and Conquer!

We are delighted that Vanessa will be joining us for the show and look forward to welcoming her.

Mark :YAHOO:

Vanessa-Angel-stargate-21307971-852-480.jpg

Hall_Pass_vanessa_angel.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i really cant afford this one, but vanessa, wow, been wanting to meet her for ages, arghhhh

What he said!!

Been waiting for her for YEARS, but had all but rulled out completly chev as EMS is gonna wipe me out!

Dont know what to do now!

;)

these 2 guests are tempting me.

Looking like a great line up but coming so soon after EMS and HW3 I just can't afford it :yoda:

and to think, not going gold at ems and you would have your ticket and a bit to spare for this.

I want both, think i cant afford either, not even on the cc, but im thinking abuot it lol

:YAHOO:

these 2 guests are tempting me.

Looking like a great line up but coming so soon after EMS and HW3 I just can't afford it :YAHOO:

and to think, not going gold at ems and you would have your ticket and a bit to spare for this.

I want both, think i cant afford either, not even on the cc, but im thinking abuot it lol

Yeah that crossed my mind, but too late. Ah well, can't do everything and I've met Ben and Chris before whereas most at EMS and HW3 are new for me.

Could afford it if I worked it out I suppose and could prob get away without the hotel cost as Northampton is only 30 - 40 mins drive up the M1, quicker than getting to Earls Court. But will have a lot of other expense coming around then with my car and stuff so don't want to load up the CC if I can help it. Best I don't give in to temptation, hard though it might be :)

• 3 weeks later...
Are Vanessa and Musetta doing the photo shoots? I can't see them in the store as available to buy :P
Yes, all guests take part unless otherwise stated. Not all of the photo shotos are available to buy from the online store. Those that aren't will be available to purchase at the event.