PHOTO SHOOT and TALK TIMETABLES

This should be fun on sunday I have 2 sets of photo clashes

1. Lea Thompson and Erin Grey at 11.10.

2. Kala / Monica / Holly at 1.00 and Richad Hatch at 1.05.

What should I do?

1. Go to Erin first, Lea after.

2. Go to Kala/etc first, then Richard.

With Erin and Kala & co, mention to the crew that you have another photo shoot to go to and they will try and help you get through quicker.

Thanks for the info...

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger I have a bit of a clash :D

Karen's Talk is at 2.55pm and I have a photoshoot with Stanislav at 3.10pm....reckon I could switch the Stanislav shoot to the Sunday session instead?

Also have Harry Meling photoshoot at 2.50pm the same day but should be able to jump in with my gold and then "run" over to the talk area...

Edited by Elspeth

• Showmasters Admin

Karen's Talk is at 2.55pm and I have a photoshoot with Stanislav at 3.10pm....reckon I could switch the Stanislav shoot to the Sunday session instead?

Have a word with the org booth, but it should be OK.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm still tempted to get a shoot with Mary Tamm at 2.35 however I already have a ticket booked for Karen Gillan's talk at 2.55, will this leave me enough time?

Thanks moderators! :)

Yes, you'll be fine. Do tell the crew at the photo shoot you need to be at the talk, but I can't see it being an issue.

Thank you :)

I'm still tempted to get a shoot with Mary Tamm at 2.35 however I already have a ticket booked for Karen Gillan's talk at 2.55, will this leave me enough time?

Thanks moderators! :)

Yes, you'll be fine. Do tell the crew at the photo shoot you need to be at the talk, but I can't see it being an issue.

Hi All,

This is my first ever film and comic con :YAHOO: so I wish to ask for a trick of the trade :borg: :

I have an early bird ticket for Saturday, when I'll be inside the venue which is the best thing to do first queue for autograph tickets then for talk tickets or vice versa?

Thank you & a very well done to all involved in the show it's really shaping up to be a fantastic start to my film and comic con career ;):D

Edited by Turment

I would go for Virtual Queue tickets for autographs if you're looking to get any of the really busy guests. They'll be down the far end of the hall.

Thanks DavidB for your fast reply.

I'm planning on catching Christopher Lloyd. I Have tickets for the photo shot with him at 10:05am, I am planning to wait for the photo taken to be ready and then go to sign it. Do you think I can make it, or am i expecting too much?

As for the talks I'm planning to attend for the HP, Brent Spiner and Corey Feldman - Will I have to queue 3 times or there will be only 1 queue from where I can collect all 3 tickets?

Sorry but I'm a complete newbie at this :hathor:

Edited by Turment

• Moderators

I'd get his virtual queue ticket first, then go and grab your talk tickets - you can get all those at once.

The photo should be back in approx 2 hours, so you should have some time to get it signed before the end of the show :hathor:

I'd get his virtual queue ticket first, then go and grab your talk tickets - you can get all those at once.

The photo should be back in approx 2 hours, so you should have some time to get it signed before the end of the show ;)

Thanks again for your great help and fast reply David B really appreciated. :clap::borg::hathor:

• Moderators

Thanks again for your great help and fast reply David B really appreciated. :clap::borg::hathor:

You're welcome ;) hope you enjoy the event!

I was hoping to get a photo with Derek jacobi but cos of his clash with mark sheppard im hoping he'll do table top ones.

You want him to actually get ON the table?

I think the answer is yes but just checking: would it be possible to get my Saturday photoshoots on Sunday morning? might not stay until the end on Saturday.

Yes, normally it is possible to collect photo shoots on the Sunday. I have done that a few times.