latest Guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

Any chance she can be there on the Friday? :lol:
No. For the same reason that she can't attend Saturday.

Ah beat me to it. But given the reason she can only do sunday I assumed that would be the same for friday.

Well I hope everyone has a great time meeting her. I think you will after the feedback from CM17, unfortunately due to family commitments it's extremely unlikely I'll be able to make it on sunday.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Bought my shoot this morning (along with a Friday ticket too)! :D So excited, especially since I couldn't make it to CM:MK because of exams...talking of which I probably shouldn't be on here now...

Yay you're coming :lol:

latest Guest Announcement - Alex Kingston

"BUT NOW THERE ARE NO BIG SPOILERS WE CAN HAVE A Q&A ON STAGE WITH ALEX" :lol::D

Thanks, I was avoiding knowing that. Thats a spoiler.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Depending on the numbers, the photoshoot will likely to be called by ticket number in batches. I.E. Tickets 1 - 50 will be called to line up 1st, then so on.

Gold Passes and VIP's will be pushed to the front as they paid for that privledge.

Remember that you all will get your photos taken, so even if you do have ticket 500, there is no need to stress

I am not sure I understand this Gold thing. So if say I am the 2rd person to meet her in the line someone with a Gold pass could come in front of me? I could be there all day if that was the case surely?

I am not sure I understand this Gold thing. So if say I am the 2rd person to meet her in the line someone with a Gold pass could come in front of me? I could be there all day if that was the case surely?
Yes, people with a Gold Pass get priority in photo shoot sessions. There are only a limited number of Gold Pass holders per event though. Plus not all of them will necessarily take part in the photo shoot anyway.

Depending on the numbers, the photoshoot will likely to be called by ticket number in batches. I.E. Tickets 1 - 50 will be called to line up 1st, then so on.

Gold Passes and VIP's will be pushed to the front as they paid for that privledge.

Remember that you all will get your photos taken, so even if you do have ticket 500, there is no need to stress

Gold passes are limited to 150 people and cost £175, so yes they will be ahead of you regardless, but it is important to remember that you will get a photo done.

Once the photos start, it will flow through quickly.

Gold passes are limited to 150 people and cost £175, so yes they will be ahead of you regardless, but it is important to remember that you will get a photo done.

Once the photos start, it will flow through quickly.

So if I were ticket number 1 I could actually be person 151 to get my photo took?

And no. If you are in the autograph queue, no one can push ahead of you no matter if they have gold or not.

All they can do is join the back of the queue, even if they dont have a VQ ticket.

In the photoshoots they can go ahead, but obviously not every gold pass holder will have a ticket for every shoot.

So if I were ticket number 1 I could actually be person 151 to get my photo took?

Well to be fair if you were ticket number 1 you could be number 50 for shoot even with no golds. They just call you as a group, 1-50, they wont then number you in order in the queue.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Bought my shoot this morning (along with a Friday ticket too)! :D So excited, especially since I couldn't make it to CM:MK because of exams...talking of which I probably shouldn't be on here now...

Yay you're coming :lol:

This.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

That is all. :P

Theoretically yes. That would be highly unlikely though. I don't recall the Gold Passes ever selling out. Plus it is unlikely that every Gold Pass holder would want to take part in the same photo shoot.

Well to be fair if you were ticket number 1 you could be number 50 for shoot even with no golds. They just call you as a group, 1-50, they wont then number you in order in the queue.
Very true.

Yeah I was tickets 1, 2 and 3 for her at MK, but I was near the back of the 1-50 queue as walking there I kept getting sidetracked with people I knew bumping into me :D

Still was in the first group, still got my photos, all good :lol:

No one should worry. Gold pass holders wont all flock in and take up the time.

Gold passes are limited to 150 people and cost £175, so yes they will be ahead of you regardless
Not necessarily. They have the option of joining the front of the queue. While the majority will take up that option I have known Gold Pass holders who are happy to be further back in the queue, especially if they are with friends who are not Gold Pass holders.

Yeah I was tickets 1, 2 and 3 for her at MK, but I was near the back of the 1-50 queue as walking there I kept getting sidetracked with people I knew bumping into me :P

Still was in the first group, still got my photos, all good :D

No one should worry. Gold pass holders wont all flock in and take up the time.

I know, I saw you further back. I was tickets 4 & 5, and I was near the front of the queue :lol:

Edit: At the time I was in a cycle of photo shoots. Going in, coming out, and queuing up for the next one.

Edited by 1of2

I didn't get a chance to go online yesterday and I come back today to find Alex Kingston announced! So happy as I couldn't come to MK (bloomin work!). Photo shoot booked and early entry ticket for both days so hopefully I can get a vq ticket for her thats a fairly low number :)

Having already booked shoot and talk with Karen Gillan and shoots with Sir Derek Jacobi and Sylvester McCoy this is getting very, very expensive but I'm not complaining as I'm just to excited!!!

Edited by Mark - Last of the Time Lords

Gold passes are limited to 150 people and cost £175, so yes they will be ahead of you regardless
Not necessarily. They have the option of joining the front of the queue. While the majority will take up that option I have known Gold Pass holders who are happy to be further back in the queue, especially if they are with friends who are not Gold Pass holders.

Well if it helps here's one gold pass holder who won't be jumping in front. But only because I almost definitely can't be there sunday. I'll be doing my queue jumping on saturday.

latest Guest Announcement - Alex Kingston

"BUT NOW THERE ARE NO BIG SPOILERS WE CAN HAVE A Q&A ON STAGE WITH ALEX" :P:dance:

Thanks, I was avoiding knowing that. Thats a spoiler.

Yeah, think I am going to stop coming on this forum for a while.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Bought my shoot this morning (along with a Friday ticket too)! :dance: So excited, especially since I couldn't make it to CM:MK because of exams...talking of which I probably shouldn't be on here now...

Yay you're coming :P

Yay! :D David, I'm having a MASSIVE con drought, haven't been to anything since Bitten!

Yeah, think I am going to stop coming on this forum for a while.

Sorry guys. We try to remove direct spoilers as soon as possible (I even spoilered myself with the mid season finale doing it), but sometimes it's just forgotten that this is considered a spoiler to by some.

I will edit your posts too so that at least this won't spread further.

If you notice this happening please feel free to hit report and the mods will deal with it. That will get our attention right away. In larger announcement topics like this one sometimes posts get overlooked.

!!!!

-SQUEE-

It's a real shame she can't be there on the Saturday. She is lovely in RL!

Sucks so bad I can't meet her this time, but well done showmasters, awesome guests this year.

As a TARDIS prop will be there on Saturday for the Karen Gillan photoshoot will it also be available on the Sunday for the Alex Kingston photoshoot?

I realise that it doesn't mention anything about a TARDIS in the AK photoshoot, but it would be brilliant if it were available for the AK shoot on Sunday as well.