Introduce yourself (Mostly for Newbies)

Valtharen

My name is Luke Smith and this will be my 3rd Hub.

(I have attended: Five & Six so far)

Below is an image of me in Costume at Hub6:

_MG_2095-Edit.jpg

And this is me out of Costume:

IMG_1164.jpg

Very much looking forward to meeting new attendees and seeing old friends.

Like i've said before i'm not 100% i can make it because of a few problems, one being £ wise, but i'll be damned to Helheim before i don't try.

*Bows*

My name is Midnight

if i make it i'm unmissable these days as i carry a little Pteradon called Merry Morwyn Myfanwy I or Meri for short with me

e20eae90.jpg

I'm the blonde with the Trubie top on.

or if you prefer

75f255e3.jpg

With Mr Rippy from H2

facebook ect is on my sig,

I am the queen of stupid questions as the Daemon of candid camera :WAVE:

and i will be please (if i make it) to make new aquaintances and meet old friends :D

Like i've said before i'm not 100% i can make it because of a few problems, one being £ wise, but i'll be damned to Helheim before i don't try.

*Bows*

My name is Midnight

if i make it i'm unmissable these days as i carry a little Pteradon called Merry Morwyn Myfanwy I or Meri for short with me

e20eae90.jpg

I'm the blonde with the Trubie top on.

And I'm the demonic looking one behind her wearing black.

Well, you might have seen me around..... I used to like to be called Hayz, but now its Ozii, reason, I cant really go into on here. I say Hayz to the guests though to save me going though where Ozii came from.

I have Neurofibromatosis type 1, its a mouthful yes, and I hate having it, I am nearly 26.... Eeeeek..... but yeah, I guess thats enough, as I am not a newbie.... but yeah!

Well, you might have seen me around..... I used to like to be called Hayz, but now its Ozii, reason, I cant really go into on here. I say Hayz to the guests though to save me going though where Ozii came from.

I have Neurofibromatosis type 1, its a mouthful yes, and I hate having it, I am nearly 26.... Eeeeek..... but yeah, I guess thats enough, as I am not a newbie.... but yeah!

non of us three are newbies Hayz

i say anyone who is a 'regular' who answers has to say what is the most memorable thing about them at a previous Hub's

like me: throwing a pterodactyl at Kai Owen and getting my friend (the demonic one in the picture) in trouble cos it was her place holder

non of us three are newbies Hayz

i say anyone who is a 'regular' who answers has to say what is the most memorable thing about them at a previous Hub's

like me: throwing a pterodactyl at Kai Owen and getting my friend (the demonic one in the picture) in trouble cos it was her place holder

In which case mine is being told off by Kai Owen in the nail bar of the hotel because of said incident (after I'd had my intimate encounter with Murray Melvin). Or introducing people to the strange, green, alcoholic concoction that is the Green Dragon...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Becca and as I'm back home on my PC I had to use my latest picture :(

268596_10150216366739998_558729997_7078423_5122200_n.jpg

Obviously, I'm not the Batch, I'm the one in the hat ;)

Erm, I've been to previous Hubs - 3,5 and 6 and I'm the one who asks about cheese, though I do it privately these days not in the talks, so I can get written proof :D

<snip>

Erm, I've been to previous Hubs - 3,5 and 6 and I'm the one who asks about cheese, though I do it privately these days not in the talks, so I can get written proof :D

Good lord that pic!!!

Yeah the first time you asked 'the cheese question', it totally confused me but now it's an interesting bit of trivia that's fun to know. :P Do you have a list anywhere of everyone's answers? I know I'm weird.

Morgan

Hello, I'm Becca and as I'm back home on my PC I had to use my latest picture :stretcher:

Obviously, I'm not the Batch, I'm the one in the hat :poki:

Erm, I've been to previous Hubs - 3,5 and 6 and I'm the one who asks about cheese, though I do it privately these days not in the talks, so I can get written proof :P

If I hadn't met ginger!Benedict at Frankenstein, I'd be even more jealous :poki:

(OH GOD WHEN IS IT BACK??? XD)

Also, I see, from this and the ticket numbers thread, that we have a few newbies, as a direct result of attendance at LFCC. Welcome to the mad house, ladies and gentlemen B)

Edited by laurab1

Hi I'm Dawn. All being well I'll being going to Hub 7 which will be my first. I've been a Torchwood Fan since day one (or rather Everything Changes). I thought series Two was the best, well until they killed my fave characters. I have written several Torchwood fanfics which I am very proud of.

I've met John Barrowman twice. The first time was when I went to the LFCC. The second time when I was an alien in Tonight's The Night.

<snip>

Erm, I've been to previous Hubs - 3,5 and 6 and I'm the one who asks about cheese, though I do it privately these days not in the talks, so I can get written proof :P

Good lord that pic!!!

Yeah the first time you asked 'the cheese question', it totally confused me but now it's an interesting bit of trivia that's fun to know. ;) Do you have a list anywhere of everyone's answers? I know I'm weird.

Morgan

My Cheese List site Hopefully that works!:YAHOO:

If I hadn't met ginger!Benedict at Frankenstein, I'd be even more jealous ;)

(OH GOD WHEN IS IT BACK??? XD)

Also, I see, from this and the ticket numbers thread, that we have a few newbies, as a direct result of attendance at LFCC. Welcome to the mad house, ladies and gentlemen ;)

I love Ginger!Batch, twas strange meeting him the 3rd time and he was suddenly Sherlock!Batch! Sorry, I'll stop - That photo was the 3rd time I met him :) While ago now! Nearly a month! I'm on about 6 now :P Sorry! It's what happens when you manage to find them filming and watch (and talk about cheese) He remembered me :whistling: Awkward!

Autumn some time, Nov? No idea :(

Oh god! I need to get a ticket asap, need to convince my Mother to buy it :dance:

I've met John Barrowman twice. The first time was when I went to the LFCC. The second time when I was an alien in Tonight's The Night.

I've met Barrowman twice too! Except my meetings were 11 years apart or so and I made him feel old cause I showed him a picture :firedevil:

Shutting up now, I've met too many people, especially in the last month! (Which reminds me, must update my cheese siggy again!)

Can't put up a pic cause i forgotten how, been so long since i've posted ! :thumbup:
You need to upload your photo to an image hosting site like Photobucket*. Then copy the IMG code (listed below the photo) for the photo and include it as part of your post.

*other image hosting sites are available.

Can't put up a pic cause i forgotten how, been so long since i've posted ! :thumbup:
You need to upload your photo to an image hosting site like Photobucket*. Then copy the IMG code (listed below the photo) for the photo and include it as part of your post.

*other image hosting sites are available.

Thanks i have photobucket but can't remember the pass word !

But if people really want to see what i look like just look me up on twitter :thumbup:

Same name hellschilde17

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm a total newbie, never been to a hub event before but have just booked for hub 7 today & am VERY excited :D

I'll be there with my daughter, Molly, who is 12 and will be 13 on the Friday night - what a great way to spend your 13th birthday, eh?

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Beth.

Hi

It will be my first Hub 2 & i will be there with my son who is 15. We might only be attending the Sunday tho. Bkd a photo with JB who i really hope makes it 2 the con but it will be good anyway i'm sure. Be nice 2 have an American guest now or Eva Myles. :D

Hello all!

I'm Rob, and this will be my 4th Hub. I missed 5 and 6 so this will also be my triumphant return to crossing the Barrowman/Gelder line :D

Here I am with the aforementioned lady-partner Jemz(amia) :lol:

Picture114.jpg?t=1315061323

Our friend Lisa too, hopefully she will be attending (we'll kidnap her if not). The other guy just sort of photo-bombed us...

MeandJohn.jpg

heyyy :) I'm Mark and I've been to The Hub 3, 4, 5 and 6! I've loved every single one and am really looking forward to this one. I'm 18 years old and from Manchester, also a massive fan of music, especially Avril Lavigne haha, so I'm always going to concerts and gigs etc. Obviously a massive fan of Torchwood and Doctor Who too plus I've got a lot of love for Supernatural and The X Factor. Always love meeting and talking to new people, I think The Hub 6 was my favourite last time for that very reason. If anyone wants to talk before the event, I'm on here quite a bit or my Twitter name is in my signature, looking forward to seeing everyone in November! :headscratch:

Edited by Doctor Who