R.I.P. Randy Macho Man Savage

BigSi13

Multiple reports are coming out that Randy Macho Man Savage has died following a car accident earlier today.

Both he and his Wife of one year were in the Jeep and wearing seat belts. His wife walked away with minor injuries, but Randy died.

Local law enforcement agents have confirmed the accident, but have not been drawn on the medical reports that he lost control of the 2009 Jeep following a heart attack.

Whatever happened, RIP Randy.

so sad,

RIP

hogan said some nice words on his FB and twitter

Having seen how Hogan had bad mouthed Macho for so many years, his words ring rather hollow. Until otherwise, he is just saying what he should do, rather than not he wants to. The true heartfelt messages have come from current talent who saw him as an Icon to aspire to be.

If that were true, there's really no need to go to the lengths he has done. He could've posted a simple message on Twitter and left it like that.

Unfortunately with Hogan, in recent years he has had what one could call a less than easy life. A knock on effect has been a P.R. Blitz like appearance to "make amends with the world". However, as soon as he appears as "changing his ways and attitude", he goes and posts a message on Twitter that puts him back in the proverbial doghouse. He recently had a well publicised Twitter Feud with Bret Hart which he eventually back tracked and said that he "was only joking" when saying what he said. That is just one example of Hogan and his apparent split personality.

To use Randy as a further example, when many were calling for him to be inducted into the recent two Hall Of Fames, Hogan said that he didn't deserve it as he showed Vince McMahon great disrespect. At this time he was negotiating contracts with TNA, and backstage chat was that he had been sending out public feelers to the WWE with cryptic messages of being more than happy to induct Wrestler A, B or C into the WWE HoF.

Back on topic, I must dig out my DVD of WrestleMania III and watch the Steamboat match. Classic.

I dont really keep upto date with all the goings on so couldnt really comment on hogan and randys bust up ect ect, I thought hogans stuff about randy recently were heart felt and nice (although at one point he did softly try and imply the 10 year rift was all randys fault lol)

didnt see the twitter bret heart thing? what was it all about, brets never been hogans biggest fan and visa versa even though they started out with great respect, I thought that was all behind them though, I dint see anything on brets and hogans facebook, havnt followed them on twitter yet cos they link there twitter with facebook, im very on and off with twitter. will have to follow them.

Edited by timelord81r

I'm not a major fan of wrestling, to be honest, (though I do like the local one in my area; I have friends in it, so I have to, lol!) but my Mum is a HUGE wrestling fan, and she was heartbroken to hear this news about Randy, so I just want to say on Mum's behalf:- RIP Randy, you will be missed. :blink::lol:

I dont really keep upto date with all the goings on so couldnt really comment on hogan and randys bust up ect ect, I thought hogans stuff about randy recently were heart felt and nice (although at one point he did softly try and imply the 10 year rift was all randys fault lol)

didnt see the twitter bret heart thing? what was it all about, brets never been hogans biggest fan and visa versa even though they started out with great respect, I thought that was all behind them though, I dint see anything on brets and hogans facebook, havnt followed them on twitter yet cos they link there twitter with facebook, im very on and off with twitter. will have to follow them.

Hogan has made numerous digs at Bret Hart, and the majority are rather hypocritical taking account Hogan and his family in recent years. Bret is someone who is out of wrestling as a career, so he can say what he feels rather than bite his tongue. With Hogan, he is coming off as picking quarrels with anyone so that he stays in the headlines.

As regards Hogan and his "heartfelt and nice" comments, I am convinced that it is purely for show. Hogan has blown hot and cold on Savage for years as Vince was his meal ticket, and come next year or late this year, I am sure Hogan will be calling Vinnie Mac again when he leaves Impact Wrestling (formerly TNA).

The ongoing "feud" between Savage and McMahon revolves around his daughter Stephanie and Randy having a relationship many years ago when she was 17. This was around the time he left for WCW very abruptly. It was after that that it surfaced what had happened.

Hogan is someone who will gladly pat you on the back if you are paying him, but stab you in it when you are not. If you look at his promos early on in TNA as was (now Impact Wrestling), he was so pro TNA and anti WWE it was shocking. It was not the content, but the delivery. This is why I am very sceptical about Hogan and whatever he says.

Randy Savage was a man who gave 110% in the ring and to his character. I cannot remember such a broad span of sadness across so many forms of entertainment and sport when someone has passed away.

People call Flair, Hogan and Savage the BIG THREE.

To me, Savage is head and shoulders above them in the business as he always came across as someone who conducted themselves professionally.

R.I.P. Randy Savage...Madness Lives On!!