Chevron Schedule Announced!

showmasters

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking goooood! ^_^

Where do the VIP's fall into this?

You can join any queue at any time you like.

That's true for other VIPs, but not for you because you were cheeky in another thread. You have to watch through a window and aren't allowed to participate ^_^

Printed off and highlighted all my photo's and auto times. Thanks guys. See you all next weekend!! ^_^

Oooooh good thinking Batman! * runs off to do the same* ^_^

Can we print the schedule off? My PC will only let me do it in bits????

Have you tried cutting and pasting to a word document and the printing in Landscape? It worked for me once.

Edited by angiebaby

You can print it if you wish - it will depend on your printer options or what software you have as to fitting it one one page. A printed schedule will be included in the registration packs though.

Can you give me a clue about printing the whole thing off. PC is new so should be ble to do it. ^_^

I have uploaded a quick 'Blue Peter' job to Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/62176147@N05/...in/photostream/

The only possible issue is that Flickr does reduce images so although I designed it for A4 it may not print out clearly on A4. I can't test it myself as I have recently done a OS re-install and, lazily, have not got around to re-installing the printer yet.

Looking goooood! :D

Where do the VIP's fall into this?

You can join any queue at any time you like.

That's true for other VIPs, but not for you because you were cheeky in another thread. You have to watch through a window and aren't allowed to participate :poki:

:o:(^_^^_^:crying::crying::crying::crying: but *sniff* I'm bringing *sniff* chocolate!!!!!

Thanks so much for getting this up nice and early. Costume shoot sounds like fun. Might just go for it.

Printed off and highlighted all my photo's and auto times. Thanks guys. See you all next weekend!! ^_^

Oooooh good thinking Batman! * runs off to do the same* ^_^

Have you tried cutting and pasting to a word document and the printing in Landscape? It worked for me once.

Think this works. Haven't printed it off yet but looking good. :crying:

You have to watch through a window and aren't allowed to participate :poki:

:o:(^_^^_^:crying::crying::crying::crying: but *sniff* I'm bringing *sniff* chocolate!!!!!

To be honest, I don't want your chocolate if you've been sniffing on it. It'll be all snotty and green :D

Oh Teryl photoshoot same time as Big Finish talk (Know probaly can't be helped:) Hopfuly will catch most of it:)

Thank god not got RDA photo shoot early lol. You can always tell what photos from past cons are the early ones:)

When you look crappy in them ^_^

Oh Teryl photoshoot same time as Big Finish talk (Know probaly can't be helped:) Hopfuly will catch most of it:)

Thank god not got RDA photo shoot early lol. You can always tell what photos from past cons are the early ones:)

When you look crappy in them ^_^

lol yes, especialy one year when the hub was the same weekend the clocks change. I just confused in those photos XD

• Showmasters Admin

If you really don't want to miss the Big Finish talk, you can always go to the Teryl photo shoot on Sunday.

so just to be clear of thinsg

I am gold , if your number has been called you can go whenever you want right ? I could decide to go the following day as well ?

Yes.

But if you want to go the next day please don't leave it until the last minute, that's the only request that's made.

• Showmasters Admin

I am gold , if your number has been called you can go whenever you want right ? I could decide to go the following day as well ?

Yes that is correct. Once your group is called you can join that queue at any time.

Should a lot of the people called on Saturday chose to wait until Sunday we simply call some of the Sunday people through early.

Yes that is correct. Once your group is called you can join that queue at any time.

Should a lot of the people called on Saturday chose to wait until Sunday we simply call some of the Sunday people through early.

That would suit me, I'm silver 337 and need to leave the event at lunchtime on Sunday. I'm pretty much only going for RDA, and both his auto and photo shoot are just before I need to leave.

• Showmasters Admin

That would suit me, I'm silver 337 and need to leave the event at lunchtime on Sunday. I'm pretty much only going for RDA, and both his auto and photo shoot are just before I need to leave.

Should it become an issue for you on the day and it looks like you'll need to leave before you're called, give me a shout and I'll do my best to make sure you get through.

• Showmasters Admin

Cheers Stuart. It's really just the RDA photo, and autograph I want. Possibly a photo with Teryl but I might have to miss out on that

Again if it's going to be a problem getting Teryl's photo, just remind me on Saturday and I'll look at getting you in on Saturday. I'd not want anyone to miss out on something they'd paid for because of a silly timing issue.

Thanks so much for getting this up nice and early. Costume shoot sounds like fun. Might just go for it.

Printed off and highlighted all my photo's and auto times. Thanks guys. See you all next weekend!! :D

Oooooh good thinking Batman! * runs off to do the same* B)

Think this works. Haven't printed it off yet but looking good. :clap:

Glad to have been of help

Thats great thanks for giving us the schedule so quickly

I have a bit of an annoying question that has been discussed in other topics. I have a second RDA photo ticket thing (i'm silver) does it look likely that it will be possible to get that on the second day or will i definately have to get it on the Saturday.

Just looking at the schedule i think i'll get everything i am therefore on the Saturday and it would be nice to have something to look forward to on the Sunday but i know logistically it might not be possible. What are the thoughts?

I'm not aware of restrictions on this. There's always been a "last call" after everyone went through in the past where attendees could go through (again). Someone might change his/her mind last minute and decide to get an extra photo shoot or something like that. :YAHOO:

Usually there's a special slot for extra shoots... How do things work this time? I'd rather have my shoots with RDA on different days, if that's possible :) (I'm in group F so the shoot that's included in the Silver pack is on Saturday)

Okay, just realized the question had been asked before, but with no definite answer! :)

Edited by Dellefyne