Entertainment Suggestion

JaneDoe

OK I know this has been brought up before and you did actually have a band once but is this something that could be considered again?

The lovely Lee MacDougall is available for parties, weddings and barmitzvahs.... allegedly :WAVE:

Armadillo racing.

Anything...as gillianre said, anything is better than the school disco on repeat! I love Journey and Muse as much as the next person but over and over and over....drone!

And what happened to the idea about the stunt performers? Maybe a few flame throwers and a magician lol!!

Anything is better than listening to Supermassive Black Hole and Bad Romance over and over again.

No offence to those doing the Bad Romance Dance but when I watched them do it, I was like - ooh, they do exercises like that from their beds in my old mums care home lol! :lol:

Anything is better than listening to Supermassive Black Hole and Bad Romance over and over again.

No offence to those doing the Bad Romance Dance but when I watched them do it, I was like - ooh, they do exercises like that from their beds in my old mums care home lol! :D

Intriguing. I'm sorry I missed it. :D

No offence to those doing the Bad Romance Dance but when I watched them do it, I was like - ooh, they do exercises like that from their beds in my old mums care home lol! :headscratch:

I didn't even know there was a dance to it until ET5 ha :headscratch:

I just wish the DJ had more that two Gaga songs. Every con (Twilight, Hub, whatever) I write Gaga on the board and we get Bad Romance EVERY TIME, except once when we got Poker Face. Doesn't he know she's done lots of songs?

Apparently he doesn't have Agadoo either, what sort of DJ is that? :blush:

(I kid, I kid)

Simple solution - get Jackson and 100 Monkeys over and that'll sort the guest and entertainment in one fell swoop! At least for one night anyway! Yes, the music was dire, particularly on Sunday, but it wasn't brilliant at ET4 - sometimes you just have to accept that a DJ has a repertoire and that's it. Also, it's probably worth noting that he does mostly play the requests - so someone out there requested the same music every night!

I just wish the DJ had more that two Gaga songs. Every con (Twilight, Hub, whatever) I write Gaga on the board and we get Bad Romance EVERY TIME, except once when we got Poker Face. Doesn't he know she's done lots of songs?

Apparently he doesn't have Agadoo either, what sort of DJ is that? ;)

(I kid, I kid)

He played Alejandro on the Sunday night! :(

My friend wrote on the board if you play ACDC, my friend will get her gnunganungas out...he didn't play it lol!!

LOL! He didn't play a lot of our 'off the wall' suggestions either - he must really like Gaga (although he seemed to be cursing 'that' song on Sunday night). Have to say there was rather a lot of Katy Perry as well. Perhaps we should all bring one track we want to hear and give it to him - he can mix and match them as he wants and would have about 1000 to choose from, give or take a few repeats!

No offence to those doing the Bad Romance Dance but when I watched them do it, I was like - ooh, they do exercises like that from their beds in my old mums care home lol! :D

I didn't even know there was a dance to it until ET5 ha :YAHOO:

there isn't a dance to it lol... not really, i think those people made it up them selves, i did see 2 girls doing the hillywood dance while those others were dancing, the hillywood one looked more like the dancing in the music video lol.... but alot more complicated than the one everyone else seems to do...

and when will they at least PLAY some damn 100 monkeys at the party!! i want ugly girl damnit!!