keeping you all up to date :-)

showmasters

Not sure how likely Graham Greene will be as he's isn't as spritely as most Twi guests and the last we heard, he was quite poorly. It would be totally amazing though as our mum is obsessed with him so, through her, we have followed his career for many, many years!!

Anna is an oscar nominated actress now, so its hard to know now whether she would be classed as a bigger guest.

Personally would love Kiowa, Tinsel or Chris Heyerdahl! :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have no problem with Tinsel again. I had a GE with her at ET3 and loved her. I'm still kicking myself for not getting a photo with her, and I could rectify that this time around.

I'd love it to be Anna, but an Oscar-nominated actress is not a "small guest", so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Graham Greene, Jose Zuniga, Kirsten Prout or Sarah Clarke are my guesses.

am just thinking it's a short notice for whoever is the next guest. Things would be easier if it is someone who works with ME before but I DO hope the guest is someone new.

So it could be Kristen Prout as they have worked with her before she was signed to do ET4 but had to cancel last minute, so its still a new guest for us all

am just thinking it's a short notice for whoever is the next guest. Things would be easier if it is someone who works with ME before but I DO hope the guest is someone new.

So it could be Kristen Prout as they have worked with her before she was signed to do ET4 but had to cancel last minute, so its still a new guest for us all

true, who knows but SM :D

*bounces* I love you guys!! Sorry I just thought I should publically declare my love for all things Showmasters/Massive Events related.

I agree with this completely, couldn't have put it better myself!

Thank you to showmasters/Massive Events for putting on such brilliant conventions and to all the crew, guests and attendees who make the weekends so much fun!

Look forward to hearing who the other guest is!!