latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT KNEPPER

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the complte box set 1-4 is in tesco for £35 might just need to get it :D

was gonna get it a few weeks ago bt hmv were charging £70 PER SEASON lmao :|

I'm actually tentatively considering selling my S1 and 2 and trying to get that one! :D

I really want to pick up the French 'complete Blu-ray' boxset at some point. I think it's the only country that has one but it's quite tricky to get for a reasonable price.

There is one website where you can find it now for a discounted price (49,99€) but it only delivers in France =/

I love how much love there is for this man :WINCE:

LOL!! I honestly like all the PB characters but T-Bag was definitely the most fascinating one and Robert Knepper plays him so damn well.

That said, this guest might tempt me to go to LFCC this year since i couldn't make it to last year's one

Edited by vash-chan

:wub: My sis has been in love with Knepper since seeing him as T-bag & missed him when he was over a few years ago so this is an absolute must for her.

Again, another awesome guest with such a broad appeal. Personally will be meeting him for Heroes & Prison Break and cannot wait :blink::lol:

Awesome guest, been wanting to meet him for ages. The more Prison Break guests the better!! :D

Totally agree with the above, wentworth, dracula(dom) guy and the as many guests as u can get. :D

Have to say, its a credit to Robert and the writers of the show, in making the character of T-Bag so evil, yet likable, yet evil. :thumbup: cant wait to meet him :D

Edited by RiversideJon

rewatched some Prison Break episodes just to remind me how great, great the show is :lol: , anyone who has not seen it, go and get it, you will not be disapointed. :P

any more PB guests would be great, also noted that Sarah Wayne Callies :( is in the new show Walking Dead.

This is actually amazing!!!

Im far too scared of him to meet him alone but still wow!

I met him a few years ago, and he is so lovely.

I got brave and approached him and sat next to him and he chatted to me, at a few points when I had stopped talking he tapped me on the knee to get my attention calling me sweetheart, awww he was fab and it was a great experience to meet him.

He not scary at all (although I did silently wish he did not do his t-bag lip lick)