timelord81r

Latest WHO you've watched

I’m rewatching Series 8-10 at the moment so right now I’m on Kill the Moon!

Night Terrors- another good Mark Gatiss story.

I’m about to watch Last Christmas!

Ahead of the Glasgow con I've just finished watching "The Green Death". This is the first Doctor Who story I have a memory of. Really enjoyed it.

Have just watched episode 1 of "Attack of The Cybermen"-it's got a few nods to previous adventures and Brian Glover is in it which is always a good sign.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bumper8 said:

Ahead of the Glasgow con I've just finished watching "The Green Death". This is the first Doctor Who story I have a memory of. Really enjoyed it.

Have just watched episode 1 of "Attack of The Cybermen"-it's got a few nods to previous adventures and Brian Glover is in it which is always a good sign.

Attack of the Cybermen is one of my personal favorites from Colin's era. Continuity references are always a nice thing. Colin's Doctor was still rather rude at that stage, but I enjoyed that aspect of his character as it made him different from all the others. Although I prefer the more mellowed version of his Doctor which was featured in the Trial of a Timelord season, I do still really like Colin's portrayal of a more nasty and unpredictable Doctor. Nerd rant over :P

• Like 1

I’m rewatching Ten’s episodes since I’ve just met him so at the moment I’m watching Midnight :D

• Like 1