Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

Listened to The Ghosts of N-Space

Watched Wartime (I'm going through the spin-offs that were made while the show was off the air).

got to admit those spin offs (like auton ect) never grabbed me, i never watched them all either, still have a few on vhs though. its one of the reasons I never saw any mythmakers when they first came out in the 90s as I thought they were spin offs and not interviews, foolish me, I corrected that error.

Listened to The Ghosts of N-Space

Watched Wartime (I'm going through the spin-offs that were made while the show was off the air).

got to admit those spin offs (like auton ect) never grabbed me, i never watched them all either, still have a few on vhs though. its one of the reasons I never saw any mythmakers when they first came out in the 90s as I thought they were spin offs and not interviews, foolish me, I corrected that error.

I hadn't watched Wartime before, but for an amateur production it wasn't bad. I saw the first Auton film at a Panopticon, I bought the other two but haven't watched them yet.

ive not bothered with the audios from the wilderness years (ghosts of N space, paradise of death) in my rewatch but they are on my list to listen to again some time, ive not listened to them since they came out.

I listened two episodes 1-4 of The Paradise of Death when it was first broadcast, but they made a mistake and broadcast episode 4 again instead of episode 5. I was one of the many fans who phoned up to complain, resulting in them realising just how many people were listening and commissioning The Ghosts of N-Space. I hadn't listened to it until now.

I listened two episodes 1-4 of The Paradise of Death when it was first broadcast, but they made a mistake and broadcast episode 4 again

I think that was the second broadcast, it went out in 1993 on Radio5 first, before the station became 5 live. Which is why it took so long for a sequel to be announced. Its rather annoying to think how many stories they could have been making in those three years, especially considering we lost Jon, Nick, Lis and Barry when we did.

I listened two episodes 1-4 of The Paradise of Death when it was first broadcast, but they made a mistake and broadcast episode 4 again

I think that was the second broadcast, it went out in 1993 on Radio5 first, before the station became 5 live.

You may well be right - it was a long time ago!

Watched Downtime. I've had the video for years, but only just got round to watching it. Thought it was pretty good (though one or two of the actors weren't that great). My enjoyment was enhanced by the recent recovery of The Web of Fear!

my complete rewatch has been at a stand still for ages, cant get motivated for 'new who' in the rewatch as much, stuck on 11th hour.

I did watch the daemons the other night though, I was in a pertwee mood.

My rewatch is also at a standstill - at the moment I'm watching episodes of Cheers instead as they are the same length as classic Who episodes and I got the box set just after Christmas. Think I'll skip the spin-offs and go straight on to the 9th Doctor when I resume my rewatch.