The Idiot Awards

NuttyMadam

I just feel that people in this fandom hate for the sake of hating and there really is no need....Is it jealousy? Who knows....But I no longer want to be a part of it.

OMFG!!!! Soooooo jealous that Im not on the idiot awards Oh please please give me and award for being an idiot.....Get a life :D and stop trying to cause trouble noone is hating for the sake of it people just dont wanna be on tv and thats fine they dont need you coming on calling them haterz!!!

So if you dont want to be involved dont get involved, chill out and just enjoy the "fandom" :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it, I will watch to see who I can spot in the background :D

However they make the convention come accross, just have the knowledge that you had a fantastic weekend, made some friends, partied etc etc People watching the show have no idea how much fun the cons are..................you can be superior in that knowledge that you do :D:D

Yeah man agreed....a woman in work was telling me her daughter called me sad for going....she obviously didnt know I got that drunk on the friday night I couldnt stop being sick on the Saturday...good times :D:D haha first ever I have got that drunk haha twilight = bad influence :D

Oh dear, did you have any PShoots? :(

I just feel that people in this fandom hate for the sake of hating and there really is no need....Is it jealousy? Who knows....But I no longer want to be a part of it.

:) xx

that's so true.... i dont see it so much with the con side of the fandom, but i cant help but think thats down to the amount of moderation on here, it does seem to help keep most drama away lol

Reading that and your other post... i seriously can't help but think you hang out in the fanfiction side of the fandom.... omg sooooooooooooo much damn drama... for no damn reason! ugh! i love fic... but some of the fic authors need to keep their ego in check.... and no one is going to understand this mini rant are they? *sigh* imma go back to frolicking in the fandom....

I'm gonna watch it (if I can get my telly to work) to support Emma. If not may have to wait till its put online or something as my aeriel is buggered....its kinda in the gutter. I'm so gonna look out for peopel I know though. I think when I saw camera people I ran in the opposite direction. Can I ask if the presenter the guy who was walking round with a bouffant, cape and fangs??

Yeah man agreed....a woman in work was telling me her daughter called me sad for going....she obviously didnt know I got that drunk on the friday night I couldnt stop being sick on the Saturday...good times :cylon::cylon: haha first ever I have got that drunk haha twilight = bad influence :D

Oh dear, did you have any PShoots? :unsure:

I did indeed and I look friggin horrible in my Chaske one :(:wub:

I remember seeing the camera crew walking through the lounge bit downstairs. I don't remember seeing them filming....PLEASE tell me they were not filming during the evening!!!???!!! I was hammered all weekend so I actually dread to think. I will no doubt end up watching it at work as the patients will be watching it...I'm a nurse and just hope I was not caught doing anything bad ;-)

And as for people saying any of us are sad etc...well to me football fans are sad...I hate football...but it's the same with any common interest...It is what helps make us the society that we are and separates us every other animal...we do things for a common pleasure.

xxx

3). No filming is allowed at the event without prior written permission from Massive Events Ltd. Photography is allowed except where prohibited by signage at the event, or as detailed in the convention programme.

4). All attendees consent to being filmed or photographed whilst at the event and by attending the event give their consent for said filming or photography to be used by Massive Events Ltd or Showmasters Ltd in any way they choose.

So I don't think we have any right to complain I'm afraid! :unsure:

Nowhere in that does it state E4, so yes, we do.

4). All attendees consent to being filmed or photographed whilst at the event and by attending the event give their consent for said filming or photography to be used by Massive Events Ltd or Showmasters Ltd in any way they choose.

So I don't think we have any right to complain I'm afraid! :whistling:

Nowhere in that does it state E4, so yes, we do.

But it does say it can be used in any way SM/ME choose. And if they choose to allow E4 to use it, then that's any way they choose. As per the T&Cs. QED.

I watched it! :P I was looking for me but I didn't see myself... :P I did see a bit that I watched being filmed though. I saw my friend Emily and lots of other people I know :P Me and my mum both said awwwhhh when we saw Leah :dance:

Well done Emma :D I've watched a load of your videos :D

I actually stopped breathing because I was laughing too much at that DJ cat thingy after Emma XD I have such a simple sense of humour :thumbup:

Fair play on the promotion for emma.

Felt bad on leah though :|

It looked like they were all told to say no except Bronson.

She would have loved it, I loved spending the day with Leah, was the highlight of my weekend, she was so much fun :D

Oh I took it as they didn't wanna be horrible and give someone something with the title of idiot? lol

Everyone seemed to love her :D