A very BIG thank you.

KingRichard76

Had a wonderful time today it was brill that we could queue inside rather than out in the cruel Autumninal weather etc and the way everything was handled.

Major kudos to Michael Biehn for allowing pictures with and even having a chair for people to sit down with him - my friends and I were thinking before we came in how we thought it would have been near impossible to get a photo with but he was friendly and really talkative.

In the Star Wars talk and when we were told to evacuate that was handled jolly well and people were in high spirits with that and once given the all clear told to go back in.

Some absolutely brilliant guests and dare I say some brilliant cosplayers *blushes*

But today was wonderful - so to cut a long story short....

Thank you to Jason, Too Tall, and everyother crew member :)

Absolutly fantastic vent every single guest and crew member were so happy and cheerful and all very polite!! Best guest has to be David Franklin as he was a pleasure and I absolutly adore him!!! please get him back!!

Cary was awesome and very nice , so were all the Matrix guests, and also the star wars guests!!! Noah, Christine and Miko were absolutly lovely!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jason, Davey, Lawrence, you are all fantastic!!

xx

Tom

Hi

I'm new to this I've been lurking as a guest for a while and reading up on this event, but I thought I needed to post my thanks.......

I had a great day (only came saturday) and a lot of that was down to Cary Elwes that man is awesome, he was so chatty and very charming and even remembered me by name in the photoshoot, I think that may have been down to the comment about him in uniform in Hot Shots when I got him to sign the pic, he'd be a great guest to get back!!!!

I thought the whole thing was run very smoothly even having to keep getting in and out of Mercedes' photo queue for various reasons, it was all handled very well and every crew member I spoke to or asked anything of were very polite and very helpful.

So thanks for a great day Showmasters and I hope there will be many more events!!! :poki:

Hi

I must say that this weekend was absolutely amazing!

The weekend went so well for us and there were so many things that made it all a fantastic experience for us.

Having the queues inside was brilliant. It meant there were staff around to help with the queue, answer questions, etc (at previous events this has been lacking at times when queueing outdoors). Also, it was great to have toilets nearby before we got in - I know it's not always possibly but it was very handy.

Also, all the guests we met (20 in total) were all brilliant. Not just nice - brilliant!

We've been attending these events for years now and this is the first time it's really felt like one large organisation or "family". The crew and helpers were absolutely brilliant. People asked us at times if we needed help and if we ever asked questions about directions or queues or guests then people either helped us or found out for us. A number of the crew also recognised us from the forum and it was so nice to speak to them (I spoke to Andy, Kiwi and his dad).

At the end of the day, I thanked a number of crew for their help and everyone I spoke to said things like "we try to help", "we're really glad to hear that", "we've loved meeting the guests as well", etc and so many wished us a good journey back to Glasgow. Hearing all these "we" comments really made it feel like one large unit.

It was a pleasure attending the event and meeting so many guests, similar fans (Timelord and a few others whose names I might never know) and crew.

We didn't attend the talks, photoshoots, auction or were present when the alarm went off so we can't comment on that.

But everything else (the stalls, the layout the cosplayers, the crew, etc, etc) were first class.

Jason - that was a credit to you and the rest of the team.

Thanks to each and every one of you guys that we came across during our weekend.

Spent eight hours in the car home reminiscing already.

Cheers

Steve (Ewans dad)

Well done, great guests, well organised, looking forward to the next one already!

Carl and Carey were great. Good stalls.

Any chance for more Predator and Goonies guests that havent been for the past coupleof years? Bill Duke would be awesome and Feldman hasnt been over for a while?

Loved it - despite not being in the best of health all weekend (only partially self inflicted lol)

and that would be due to the Tequila! lol :lol:

mhmmmmmmmmmmm! on saturday i ended off having a half tablet from my guest for a headache - cleared up right away though! so thanks Belinda haha :')

Loved it - despite not being in the best of health all weekend (only partially self inflicted lol)

and that would be due to the Tequila! lol :D

Tequila, Jack Daniels, Beer and strong prescription painkillers lol!

Never again…………………

The painkillers I mean :lol:

Edited by Purple_Vamp

Tequila, Jack Daniels, Beer and spam lol!

Never again…………………

The spam I mean :lol:

:') we all know the tequila! but yeh no spam angie :) :)

Never again…………………

That’s not meant to say Spam lol

I actually typed ‘Tram a dol’ without the spaces and it changed it to spam!!!!

What’s going on???

Never again…………………

That’s not meant to say Spam lol

I actually typed ‘Tram a dol’ without the spaces and it changed it to spam!!!!

What’s going on???

thats why i quoted it :')

i was like... spam? okay. definitely not meant to say that so in that case - definitely no spam :')

You have to bring Cary back Showmasters!!!!!!!!!!!

He was so gorgeous and friendly and held my hand for the longest time to warm it up!!! :lol::D

He was so sweet,and I saw the interview he did and he said he would come back again.

Love him! :YAHOO:

Thanks for a great weekend!!!!

To all at showmasters a big thankyou for all you done at weekend met some great guests Ahmed Best ,Dennis Lawson ,Chris judge all were brill with my son who was well and truly pleased especially to meet Chris as he loves stargate thanks to all and looking forward to more.:YAHOO:;):lol: