Schedule of events

showmasters

• Moderators

So will the guests be available at all other times for signings etc? (not sure how it works as I've not been before)

They do have breaks at some points .. but other than that, they should be around for the majority of the day :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know I can get my photoshoots directly to my home but I'm not sure I'll be able to attend the photoshoot session with him... that's why I was thinking of buying a ticket in the morning and asking to do it at the table ( I'm pretty sure Glenister is not a guy who allows pictures at the table without an agreement with the staff...)

Is there a limit to how late you can attend the talks in Stage 2, I'm going to the Harry Potter talk which finishes at 3.30 then I thought I might catch the ending of the Cosplay Masquerade.

Also I've got Phillip Glenister's photoshoot at 1.50 and the Chris Sabbat talk at 2.00, if I'm a little late, will it matter, I dont mind standing at the back.

Need advice/help with a problem I've spotted now the schedule is available.

My wife and I are going both days and have got standard entry tickets, as we don't anticipate anyone we want to see being mega-busy. As we've gone standard we've been able to afford to get photoshoot tickets with Miriam Margoyles. Whose photo session is between 10.50 and 11.05 !?!?!

That gives us a whole 5 minutes to get into the venue and find the photoshoot area. And that's if the shoot hasn't already wrapped up.

What should we do, given that we only have the photo tickets due to saving money on entry tickets? And can't afford early bird tickets as well.

Any help much appreciated....

What should we do, given that we only have the photo tickets due to saving money on entry tickets? And can't afford early bird tickets as well.

Any help much appreciated....

Normally I'd say upgrade to Early Bird. If that is not an option speak to crew at the entrance and let them know. They'll try to get you in as soon as possible, and usually someone can contact the photo area and let them know you are still on your way.

I was a bit surprised how early the photo shoots for this event are to be honest, as they're almost never before Standard entry time as far as I recall.

Maybe they're just trying to get the photo shoots out the way as soon as possible to get them all back in time

• Moderators

How long are the photos printed available after the photoshoot session?

They aim for all photos to be ready a couple of hours after the photoshoot ends - depending on how things go with the printers sometimes it's earlier or later than this.

There were photoshoots before standard entry at last year's CM London, and also at LFCC this year.

I'm sure they must have only recently started then. I thought it was always a kind of rule that photo shoots didn't begin until after standard ticket holders got in

There were photoshoots before standard entry at last year's CM London, and also at LFCC this year.

Yeah, as I recall last years started a new precident of shoots and talks starting before standard entry. SM have said this was to try and fit as much in as they could in one day i think. I would have thought they would have put someone like Michael's talk in the morning though as i would have thought he would have been more popular and more early bird entrances would have sold for him. Miriam seems a strange choice to schedule in so early, but that's just my opinion.

I suppose if they scheduled someone really popular early on, they'd be accused of doing it so more people would buy early bird tickets. Whereas the way it is now, Miriam probably won't have the longest queue in the world, so it might not affect people as much

Quick question I noticed that Mercedes and Chris Judge are close together in photoshoot will there be enough time to get from one to the other?

Yes, no worries. Just be on time for the Mercedes shoot and you'll be fine. If you run close to Chris' time for some reason tell the crew, they'll help you and get you through in time.

Re: The Sky Movies Ultimate Film Quiz.

Is it free entry, or paid. Do you need to go to the talk desk to pick up a entry ticket or the information desk.

Will the quiz be hosted in the talk hall?

Until confirmed otherwise I am personally assuming that the Sky Movies Quiz is the quiz on the talk schedule for Sunday. So yes, it should be in the talk hall, and that means you'd need to pick up a ticket. Nothing has been mentioned that it's paid, so it should be free entry.

There's usually a special desk where tickets are handed out, not the Organisers Booth/information desk.

Hopefully TooTall can give you more details after the weekend.

Re: The Sky Movies Ultimate Film Quiz.

Is it free entry, or paid. Do you need to go to the talk desk to pick up a entry ticket or the information desk.

Will the quiz be hosted in the talk hall?

Until confirmed otherwise I am personally assuming that the Sky Movies Quiz is the quiz on the talk schedule for Sunday. So yes, it should be in the talk hall, and that means you'd need to pick up a ticket. Nothing has been mentioned that it's paid, so it should be free entry.

There's usually a special desk where tickets are handed out, not the Organisers Booth/information desk.

Hopefully TooTall can give you more details after the weekend.

Thanks, you are a star. :headscratch: