Online Shop Closing Dates

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The online shop will be closing soon to allow all orders to be processed and posted to you in time for the show. Please make sure you place an advance orders before the closing dates specified below. All tickets will still be available to purchase on the day.

For all orders OUTSIDE THE UK the online shop is now closed!

Shop closing Sunday 21st November at 7pm for all orders INSIDE THE UK

Thanks! And see you soon.

B);)

I know there's a lot shifting around at the mo due to guest cancellations/additions etc, but is there any kind of rough outline of photoshoot timetables yet or at least planning to be posted before these dates come around? There are a couple I would like to order in advance to be sure, but the earliest available coach journey I can get to London doesn't get me to the event til just before 11am and I don't want a repeat of LFCC where I pre-ordered early only to then learn my shoots were before I arrived B)

Would be very grateful for any info :)

Edited by Fozziefuzz

same for me i am only able to come over on saturday afternoon and want to get a photo with phil glenister but if his photos are in the morning i cant do it and not going to shell out £15 to be wasted so would appreciate it if we could have times before the shop closes as i assume by saturday lunchtime when i arrive these may all be gone on the day.

Edited by buffy2k

Is there usually a massive queue to get tickets on the day, I've already ordered mine and I'm planning on buying one for a friend today.

But one of my other friends is not sure at the moment so I don't really want to buy her ticket as well until she is absolutely sure.

Also will more Photoshoots be announced before this date like for the Harry Potter guests?

• Moderators

Difficult to tell in terms of how many will turn up, but the queue was quite long last time. Buying in advance doesn't guarantee you'll get in before those on the day (I think).

A full photo shoot schedule hasn't been announced yet so more may well be added, as guests are shifting/cancelling.

the on the day queue ppl got in before the pre booked ppl last november, as it was a smaller line and they were let in a few minutes before pre booked, which I dont think is all that fair

but tbh queue moved fast once doors opened, i got there at 8 i think and was around the corner in the queue lol, but didnt have to wait long once doors opened.

the on the day queue ppl got in before the pre booked ppl last november, as it was a smaller line and they were let in a few minutes before pre booked, which I dont think is all that fair

but tbh queue moved fast once doors opened, i got there at 8 i think and was around the corner in the queue lol, but didnt have to wait long once doors opened.

Yeah, I'm a bit concerned about this :uhoh: . I have tickets for 11am on the Sat,but I have bought a photoshoot with Cary Elwes.

I would be distraught if I got there and it had closed! If It was at 9am per say, would my ticket for the photo still be valid? :YAHOO:

Lou x

• Moderators

Yeah, I'm a bit concerned about this :uhoh: . I have tickets for 11am on the Sat,but I have bought a photoshoot with Cary Elwes.

I would be distraught if I got there and it had closed! If It was at 9am per say, would my ticket for the photo still be valid? :YAHOO:

Lou x

If it turns out that you have a photoshoot scheduled before 11am then in order to make the photoshoot you would have to pay at the door to upgrade to early-bird. Once a photoshoot session is over, it's over.

i didn`t know the online shop closed yesterday, i was planning on buying tickets online today. Can i still do this, or am i too late? I just went onto the online shop and the tickets are still listed. Is it possible to buy tickets and bring an email confirmation print out with me? Any help appreciated!