Post Your Pics!

Beechy08

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK well...here is my fave photoshoot piccie. It's my fave because it's with Booboo :P I look really creepy in this pic XD

img153.jpg

Bronson:

img157.jpg

Chaske:

This is the first one...

img155.jpg

Then I got called back and the camera guy said "Thats better, with extra bicep!"

img156.jpg

Julia:

img154.jpg

I would put my pic up of me and Charlie but I look horrendous. :P

This is my all time fave pic from ET4 :blush:

DSCN0969.jpg

And I met some amazing friends... :poki:

DSCN0970.jpg

Best Twi Con EVER <3

Ooo I want to add mine, but I've already forgotten how the hell to do it :WINCE: Love all your photo's! Holly your Booboo one at the party is gorgeous, so lucky :D

hehe thanks :D I kinda screeched my head off afterwards...I was well away from booboo then as I was hyper and running everywhere :D Five hugs from Booboo....OMJ...they are addictive :D

Just looking at your flickr photos, you got a pic from when Julie had the ladybug on her. :) that was a cute moment.

Yeah I loved that bit, I like when odd spontaneous things happen :WINCE:

Eleanor I love your Charlie photo. :D

I had Charlie decide what he wanted to do, the first thing he said I could do was lift up my skirt - not gonna happen!!

Aww, they are so adorable!! :P

I love the one where your baby is looking up at Charlie!! :P

Just before the photoshoots started I came down in the lift with Charlie. He peered over the push chair to look at her as I had told him the day before she would be with me and he asked for a smile which she didnt give. When I saw him at the photo shoot he asked if he would get a smile this time and she just looked at him as if to ask who he was and why was it so important she had her photo with him xD.