Gil Birmingham at ET4?

Lisa090982

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emelso, you're not supposed to give the name of the other event.... (just saying :dance:)

W on Twitter Xavier is also at another event - does that mean he is a pos?

Sorry - had to edit as we're not allowed to discuss other events on here.

Whose Twitter account did you see that on, by the way? The one from the event itself? Or another one?

I'm not anti-CB, he was nothing but a gent when I spoke to him. I guess you just presume that the people going to the cons are frequent ET'ers and that ANY guest we met in February was only 8 months ago.

If we get a Peter replacement I'd be happy with whoever it was. (even random glasses guy)

random glasses guy!! :D hehehe

Gil would be amazing.

Btw, in regards to my post, as I explained to Talie, it wasn't an "anti CB" post. I'd have no objections to meeting the man but with people alreaedy being asses about the cancellations can you imagine the backlash if he was announced, remember those threads about him? Lots of negative attitudes.

I'd be over the moon to meet ANYONE in Twilight. So please don't take my post (Which I have now deleted to stop any confusion etc) as an anti Charlie post. It was more an anti-moaners post lol.

i really dont see the problem people have with charlie coming to et4!

seriously! do you want no one instead?! this is just rubbish! if you dont want him, fine...dont talk to him! but it would be stupid to have no one instead! and i know a lot of people want to meet him again....

and gil...i'm sure he'll come, cause i heard him say it...:rolleyes:

dont forget, IF Gil does come back, he has been in both New Moon and Eclipse since we last saw him at ET2,

think of all those stories about the filming, the wolfpack and about the other cast he will have to tell :unsure:

Time to send in those questions for the talks I think!

(Here is a link to the online form to submit questions on the ET4 website)

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight/questions.php