Gil Birmingham at ET4?

Lisa090982

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

As much as we're all allowed our own opinions on the guests etc, I will just say that I don't think we need any anti ANY guest comments on here, so try to keep it a little reasonable. I don't want any confrontation on here between any fans so close to the event .. or ever in fact :D

Personally i'm really looking forward to the line up, dont get me wrong, i was disappointed about Peter n Alex but any guest from Twilight will make me happy and some people have obviously forgotten how lucky they might be to be meeting some of these guests. SM dont have to run these events but they do for us. Yeah some guests may repeat but thats purely due to popularity and some people haven't been to ET before like me :D

This weekend is going to be amazing and I can't wait to meet the guests! :D

As much as we're all allowed our own opinions on the guests etc, I will just say that I don't think we need any anti ANY guest comments on here, so try to keep it a little reasonable. I don't want any confrontation on here between any fans so close to the event .. or ever in fact :D

Us...:D

i wonder if the guests read these forums, and how Charlie would feel if he came across "anti-Charlie"-ness...i agree with David. we shouldn't have any anti-guest comments. x

this is my 1st con, and itd be great to meet charlie, id be over the moon if hes does turn up, as when ive looked at the previos cons foto shoots etc he looks like an awesome guy up for a laugh etc.

but im very happy to be meeting any of the cast tbh :D:YAHOO::YAHOO:

As much as we're all allowed our own opinions on the guests etc, I will just say that I don't think we need any anti ANY guest comments on here, so try to keep it a little reasonable. I don't want any confrontation on here between any fans so close to the event .. or ever in fact :YAHOO:

What DB said - love and peace people and roll on Friday :D

I'd be so happy to have either Gil or Charlie have met them both before and they were both great so I hope these rumours are true!

I dont understand all you people saying you dont want repeat guests SM are trying to make this weekend as good as they can and like someone else said your not being forced to go get another photo with them!

I'm not anti-CB, he was nothing but a gent when I spoke to him. I guess you just presume that the people going to the cons are frequent ET'ers and that ANY guest we met in February was only 8 months ago.

If we get a Peter replacement I'd be happy with whoever it was. (even random glasses guy)

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend. Heading out exploring...will see what trouble I can get into :)

web • 17/10/2010 19:04

@MartinaRiddle Germany right now...but will be visiting a few other countries in the next week or so.

web • 17/10/2010 18:52

:YAHOO:

:(

Pplleeaassseeee be brum!