Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Tickets on Sale Now!

Will be getting my gold ticket in the next couple of days hopefully. Then I just need to sort out two gold for my two friends. How lovely I am lol.

Will be getting my gold ticket in the next couple of days hopefully. Then I just need to sort out two gold for my two friends. How lovely I am lol.

Very!

Hugs

Very!

Hugs

Yes but you're defeating the object of a birthday present by buying me something at Hub 6 lol :P

Bought my Silver this morning :P

How many Silver have sold upto now? Just so I can kinda guess my number.

We normally only give low ticket updates, rather than updates along the way I'm afraid.

Curious to know who if this event is likely to sell out? I have no idea what it's been like for previous events since I've not been to any of the previous one, but I'm determined to get a ticket for this one once I get the money together after xmas :P

Curious to know who if this event is likely to sell out? I have no idea what it's been like for previous events since I've not been to any of the previous one, but I'm determined to get a ticket for this one once I get the money together after xmas :P
Hopefully it will but no-one can say for certain. I would imagine that the first Hub was closet to selling out (with John Barrowman in attendance). As far as I know the last few haven't.

Usually ME/Yvie will post an update on here when tickets start running low, so just keep checking. Personally I think you would be okay until after Christmas.

Thanks 1of2, you're quite right on all fronts :thumbup: