1st timer Star Wars Guest to go up on monday at 8.pm

showmasters

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we KNEW it was going to be Ahmed Best last week and it was ....but did anyone suspect Michael Biehn?

But Michael Biehn wasn't in Star Wars and there wasn't a "get ready for this guest" thread for him either???? Plus he's been announced 3 times already as a guest since 2004 so he was no surprise.

It cant be Denis Lawson because it says "World first signing" and he did a Covent Garden signing show last year. Where he happily signed my SW stuff

Now he says!

It better be him now, otherwise he'll see an influx of attempts at theatres for the rest of his career :unsure:

Why is Hamill still coming up as potential? He was at the Celebration Europe show that gets such good PR on here, as well as doing shows in the US. I recall chatting to a guy at the Billy Dee Williams/Fisher CM at MK who had got Hamill at a show he did Stateside, where official policy was NOT Star Wars.. (Wing Commander game boxes, and Jay/Silent Bob stuff only then? ) He had persuaded Hamill to apparently sign his poster.

Shoulda gone to Specsavers...

I've seen Mark a few times at US events (and once here) at events where he doesn't sign SW the most popular things seemed to be Batman he's a major character in one of the animated series and that was popular enough to get him queues of fans.

well we KNEW it was going to be Ahmed Best last week and it was ....but did anyone suspect Michael Biehn?

But Michael Biehn wasn't in Star Wars and there wasn't a "get ready for this guest" thread for him either???? Plus he's been announced 3 times already as a guest since 2004 so he was no surprise.

Well I know he wasn't in Star Wars.....geez obviously Micheal Biehn is a Star Trek guest......

What I meant was, last week Showmasters announced NEW GUEST Announcement and new website and the assumption was that it would just be Ahmed Best due to the SW Guest thread that had been going around. Instead we got 3 guests, so I guess what I'm saying is that assumptions make an ass out of umptions ....or something like that.

Well I know he wasn't in Star Wars.....geez obviously Micheal Biehn is a Star Trek guest......

What I meant was, last week Showmasters announced NEW GUEST Announcement and new website and the assumption was that it would just be Ahmed Best due to the SW Guest thread that had been going around. Instead we got 3 guests, so I guess what I'm saying is that assumptions make an ass out of umptions ....or something like that.

wtf hes a terminator guest not star trek or aliens but not star trek

I think he was joking, now I suspect he's crying

Yup, just a little bit. It was a bit silly of me to assume that the majority of people on the forum would have some knowledge of sci-fi and fantasy (myself included) and I could get away with a bit of kidding around without having to include a smiley face ......oh well.

Anyway I kinda hope it's not Denis Lawson (like everyone has been guessing) and we get an awesome suprise like last week when Michael Biehn (of Stargate fame) was announced.

Yup, just a little bit. It was a bit silly of me to assume that the majority of people on the forum would have some knowledge of sci-fi and fantasy (myself included) and I could get away with a bit of kidding around without having to include a smiley face ......oh well.

Anyway I kinda hope it's not Denis Lawson (like everyone has been guessing) and we get an awesome suprise like last week when Michael Biehn (of Stargate fame) was announced.

Oh, you are a silly farqhuar....

sorry just wanted to point out was not star trek

Me too, I'd kind of like it if no one guessed who it was or it actually turned out to be Harrison Ford as I'd like to hear what all the doubters would have to say then, lol!

I think Jason would be singing of Harrison's attendance from the roof tops if it were to happen - I don't think even he could wait this long to post the news.

Just think of the number of gold passes and photocall tickets that could be sold months in advance of his arrival. I'm not sure Dennis Lawson will have the same fan reaction :poki:)

Hopefully Harrison will see fit to promote one of his upcoming films overhere soon - I'm sure he'll be out an about for Cowboys and Aliens next year...here's hoping anyway