Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

I was sooooo excited to meet Peter but do understand the situation and just hope that he can make it to another con. I would LOVE to meet Billy Burke - i think he would be awesome! Xavier would be fantastic too! Am just looking forward to spending a whole weekend immersed in Twilight and chatting to people who love it as much as i do - i think my hubby deserves a break and it will be nice that no-one will be rolling their eyes at me whenever i mention anything Twilight :blush:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUTTED! I love love Peter. I was desperate to meet him but work does come first, and I bet he would be more worried about his Showtime contract for Nurse Jackie then a Showmasters contract :D Ah well, I still have Julia who i'm dying to meet!

... said it before, I shall say it again. Reading these comments, SM stop shooting themselves in the foot by promicing Cullens and 'big guests'. Leaves people dissapointed. I think for ET5 I might not read the final line up until a week before the con :D

Edited by beauty&bear

I was sooooo excited to meet Peter but do understand the situation and just hope that he can make it to another con. I would LOVE to meet Billy Burke - i think he would be awesome! Xavier would be fantastic too! Am just looking forward to spending a whole weekend immersed in Twilight and chatting to people who love it as much as i do - i think my hubby deserves a break and it will be nice that no-one will be rolling their eyes at me whenever i mention anything Twilight ^_^

haha - this is so like my house!!! Except it's my 13 year old daughter and me, vs my 16 year old son and my partner - lol. I think they're hoping we'll get it out of our system - haha - they don't seem to realise we'll probably just be even worse afterwards :D

• Moderators

There really is no need for people to keep asking for a Cullen, they'll try their damn hardest to find a good replacement, Cullen or not. Sometimes I think people forget how much hard work goes into this :angry:

Holly, shut up and go and get me a Cullen. NOW.

i don't forget it !! i know that it's hard this work i understand it !!! but understand me/us !! , I really wanted to see peter! was the only cullen that I wanted to see !!!

i see others people ask billy burk, xavier samuel and others actors !!! so i ask a cullen for a replacement :)

well Mark from ME came on and said they are trying hard for a good replacement guest, they can only get who is available at the time

Can you get me a Billy Burke while you're at it? :)

billy_burke_18.jpg

In GUCCI

:D

:angry::P:P:wub::wub::wub::wub:

I wanted to put more smileys but apparently I used more then the board "allows" excuse me :P

He needs to attend an event!

We could get him to sing he sings so he could sing!