Guest Cancellation - Peter Facinelli

Massive Events

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sooooo excited to meet Peter but do understand the situation and just hope that he can make it to another con. I would LOVE to meet Billy Burke - i think he would be awesome! Xavier would be fantastic too! Am just looking forward to spending a whole weekend immersed in Twilight and chatting to people who love it as much as i do - i think my hubby deserves a break and it will be nice that no-one will be rolling their eyes at me whenever i mention anything Twilight :thumbup:

haha - this is so like my house!!! Except it's my 13 year old daughter and me, vs my 16 year old son and my partner - lol. I think they're hoping we'll get it out of our system - haha - they don't seem to realise we'll probably just be even worse afterwards :WAVE:

lol - glad i am not alone!! Hubby puts up with it for so long then i just get 'the look' - kids moan continually that i am either reading, listening to soundtrack or watching dvds. I mean, i have to put up with football lol!! :D

I was sooooo excited to meet Peter but do understand the situation and just hope that he can make it to another con. I would LOVE to meet Billy Burke - i think he would be awesome! Xavier would be fantastic too! Am just looking forward to spending a whole weekend immersed in Twilight and chatting to people who love it as much as i do - i think my hubby deserves a break and it will be nice that no-one will be rolling their eyes at me whenever i mention anything Twilight :o

haha - this is so like my house!!! Except it's my 13 year old daughter and me, vs my 16 year old son and my partner - lol. I think they're hoping we'll get it out of our system - haha - they don't seem to realise we'll probably just be even worse afterwards :D

lol - glad i am not alone!! Hubby puts up with it for so long then i just get 'the look' - kids moan continually that i am either reading, listening to soundtrack or watching dvds. I mean, i have to put up with football lol!! :D

LOL - I don't think my other half even TRIES to put up with it!! I'm ok reading the books, or listening to the soundtracks (on my headphones) - but films?!?!?! I have to watch them in my daughters room, or in my bedroom if he's downstairs - or while he's out. LOL

I have downloaded the films onto my iphone and now I watch them sometimes and he doesn't even KNOW that I'm watching them - haha. It feels like a dirty secret that I have. At least for this one weekend I can really let it all out :D

Totally and utterly Gutted never met peter this sucks! Oh well if hes gotta work thn "/

I hope we get a good replcement to match his standards lmaoo and I really want to know but on the other hand I want SM to keep it as a suprise for the convention Im ryte excited to go now just over a month to go wooo!!!

Heehee, it's happened before! We were incredibly unlucky with cancellations at the Hub 3, we lost our main guests, one we didn't even know about until we arrived at the hotel. Twas fairly subdued until the beginning of the Saturday party . . . when they brought out our total fan-favourite! I can't imagine how they pulled that one off, and to this day I've never heard a scream so loud. But anyway, I'm sure SM will work super hard to get us someone fantastic if it's at all possible. (I just hope no one expects surprise guests now because I think that was very much the exception to the rule, just wanted to share an awesome story. :o )

Hellooooo :) Me and my friend Hayley were wondering that because you PROMISED us a CULLEN this time for ET4, and everyone's REALLY let down that Peter's not coming anymore :'(....well Rob is currently wandering around London right now, looking extremely yummy as always, and well...can you not persuade our beloved Robinator to come as a replacement :D I think we'd all literally EXPLODE with joy beyond imaginable levels if this were to happen. So...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...okay thanks! xxxx

• Moderators

Presumably he's a tramp if he's walking around London, and Claire just wanted to help him earn a bit of money. Nice thought.

Well, yes, I'm not retarded, but I meant just because Rob was here in the UK right now near the time of the convention, it'd just be quite convieniant and handy, and probably might be easier to help get him to come as he's already here. I know they always try to get him to come. Was just a thought.

I know that but there's a few things to think about:

1) He can leave the country at any time as far as I'm aware.

2) Presumably he's not just walking around with a tshirt saying 'I've got nothing planned for a while. If anyone has a con I can go to, give me a call on ...'

No, I kid. But you know what I mean. They'll always be trying, but it's sadly not that simple.

Please don't patronize me, I was only suggesting it and now you're making me sound like some idiot! I think I'll just not post here in future if I'm going to get snide remarks like that. I'll just say that I'm looking forward to going to ET4 with my best friend, we're going to have the best time we can, and hopefully meet some nice people. I know people will think I'm some mardy little brat after saying this comment but I don't really care to be honest. It's a place to express opinions and if this means I'll be blocked or something, I'm sorry for anything I did.

David is simply a snarky gent, please don't take it to heart Claire it's his sense of humour! No one thinks you're being silly. ME will ALWAYS try for Rob so do not worry on that count. There is never a time when they aren't pursuing him, Kristen and Taylor. We can but hope that their persistance pays off one day soon.

Edited by Big_Pants

• Moderators

Honestly, I say I'm joking for a reason Claire, so don't worry :P

But we have to treat it with a sense of humour. Rob is the biggest star of Twilight, so any Twilight convention organiser is always going to be trying to see if they can get him :D

Unfortunately, just because someone's in the area at a similar time, it's often for a reason and they're often even busier than when they're out of the country. It's tricky.