Guest Cancellation - Jodelle Ferland

showmasters

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thou I was looking forward to meets her and getting a supernatural photo signed, I do totally understand Jodelle has to work.

I look forward to who the replacement is, any cute young man will do I think lol

Edited by flipp

Thou I was looking forward to meets her and getting a supernatural photo signed, I do totally understand Jodelle has to work.

I look forward to who the replacement is, any cute young man will do I think lol

Hahahaha! actually scrap the young...cute and a man will do lol!!!

sadly at my age most men are young, but yeah totally agree. lol

CAT MAN!!

tbh i´m not really sad about it;-)......i absolutely agree,that xavier would be a veeeeeeeeeeery good replacement :D :D :D

Have to say i agree, she wasnt one of my top guests to meet. And if im being honest i wud much prefer if she was at a LFCC or CM than another et.

It is nice to see tho that she is getting work, good luck to her :D

haha I agree on this!

sad we wont have Jodelle was really looking forward to meeting her

That is a real shame I was really looking forward to meeting her And I wanted her to sign my Bree tanner book since sadly I wont be attending anyfuter ET's!!! :'( "/ oh well if duty calls hope its a good film lmaoo i might have to watch it when it comes out :P x EEEE! I like the sound of a replacement lol wonder whoo hope its someone really good like xavier or Charlie ive met him twice but since it wud be short notice i wouldnt mind seeing him again lmaooo xx x ;D

Cant wait to find out whoo it could be... not long now untill we will all be in Brum !!!! I'm soo excited although I still need to get train tickets, two outfits and just everyday clothes lmaoo x

Edited by Kimmoonlight