Who are you hoping for?

clarabell

So who is everyone hoping for, realistically??

I have my fingers crossed for Nelsan & Denis O'Hare, gotta love the King!!!! :D

i would really like Eric to go.. but i dont think he would =(

jessica :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I met Ryan yesterday and he is a LEGEND!!! Such an awesome and nice guy. He is very kind to his fans and I'd love him to come to Bitten 2. He reminded me of Jim Parrack, both very understated and friendly guys. BRING HIM TO US MASSIVE EVENTS!!!!!!

Holy crap, where did you meet him? :blush:

Of course there are the obvious folk, Alex :P:wub: , Stephen :wub: and Anna :wub: so i guess there isnt much point in emphasising them :wub::blush::D:P;)

So Nelsan, Rutina, Deborah, Ryan, Kevin, Carrie, Chris, Marshall, Don Swayze.....pretty much anybody would be great!!!! As many guests as we could squeeze in!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gemma85

I understand the :D face it may only be 9 months away but some of us would like to know if we will be getting a guest at all, I know we'll get the same worn out reply that things will only be announced when contracts are signed blah blah blah, but that doesn't stop people from voicing their opinions.

I've never ever seen such blatant attempts to block peoples opinions anywhere else as I have on these boards and I have to admit I don't really like coming to them anymore, if it wasn't for the fact that I have spent a lot of money on my ticket for this con then I wouldn't come on here at all.

Not everyone wants to rest on their laurels and just hope to wait and see who we get unlike you David some of us would like to know what we will be getting for our money, and yes I know the old SM/ME have never let us down before will be trotted out as usual but that will not stop me from saying it!!!

Also the fact that at Bitten they said they were hoping to have a guest announcement for us there but then told us that it had all fallen through, does not inspire much confidence anymore I'm afraid.

Are me & my sis missing something?? :D When did you find out the potential guest had fallen through?

Majorly confused!!!!

But they did say at Bitten that they were in talks with 3 guests so until we hear otherwise (like its been cancelled or something), we will continue wait and see I guess...what else can you do?!

It will be interesting to see who they do get.

Edited by gemma85