Latest Guest Announcement - PHILIP GLENISTER

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on my phone, please reinstate my post or I'll do it myself later

Peace

R

The missing string of posts was removed because they had nothing to do with the actual guest announcement.

We ask that the guest announcements are being kept positive. Instead this topic had turned into a fight because two members did not agree with another post made. Your post was removed along with the others because your comment started the whole discussion.

I'm on my phone, please reinstate my post or I'll do it myself later

Peace

R

The missing string of posts was removed because they had nothing to do with the actual guest announcement.

We ask that the guest announcements are being kept positive. Instead this topic had turned into a fight because two members did not agree with another post made. Your post was removed along with the others because your comment started the whole discussion.

technically the post that started it is still there, but no surprise in that.

great guest announcement, i got into cons a month after his alst appearence so very happy, excellent actor, loved him in LOM/A2A and his role in sharpe!

seein as he is back, showmasters please get nimoy back also ;-) to CML

Any news on what days he's going and the Photoshoot ticket price.

Saturday and auto price TBC.

Please check the Days topic in future :smile:

easy mistake for them to make as the guest days are not always updated after every single announcement, usualy they are done in hits rather than individualy. and it would be usefull if the info is known for it to also be on the announcement ^_^

Oh...WOW.

Think this will be my first Photoshoot, I don't think a simple autographed photo will do here :/

photoshoots are the best, you wont regret it :YAHOO:

mr photoshoot gives photoshoots a :D

• Moderators

If you want something specific like that, I would suggest sourcing it yourself.

His photos will primarily be LOM/A2A ones, so I wouldn't rely on them having anything else.

Edited by DavidB

If you want something specific like that, I would suggest sourcing it yourself.

His photos will primarily be LOM/A2A ones, so I wouldn't rely on them having anything else.

ive recently discovered photobox so will fall on that if I cant source a proper one, would be nice though if there was a sharpe item, would be better quality than mine im sure lol

Met him in MK last year, awesome guest announcement. Really hoping that Keeley Hawes is announced as that would guarantee me a trip to London in November as I couldn't meet her when she signed last year.

that would be awesome also!

i think theyshould try and get simm, surely he is a realistic target after tyson was so popular. id love it if simm were there also

but yer im so happy phillip is announced, please be a photoshoot!!!!!!

Oh crikey, I've said all along that he might be the one guest that persudes me to attend. Looks like I'll be putting a small hole in my bank account around November!

(I've already booked that wekend off work, not knowing it coincided with this event, so it looks like fate to me.) :D

My dream has come true! Back in Milton Keynes, I was unemployed and could only afford one autograph. I had to decide between Nimoy, Glenister and a couple of others. Eventually went for Nimoy and, though I don't regret it for a second, wished I'd have the chance now I'm teaching again.

So YAY!

WOOOHOOOO!!!

Havent been on here in a while and just logged in and saw that PG will be here - this has made my day!

"Fingers crossed for a photo shoot!

WOOOHOOOO!!!

Havent been on here in a while and just logged in and saw that PG will be here - this has made my day!

"Fingers crossed for a photo shoot!

:o

Is now in state of MAD PANIC after realising that yes, I will need to get a JOB to finance this one... Oh dear Christ... Oh hang on... I just got a job!!! WOO HOO!!

Time off work is booked, early entry to be booked soon...ish and then... THIS!!!

SO SO PLEASED HE'S DOING A PHOTOSHOOT TOOOOOOOO!!!! ;)

So, now can we have Keeley Hawes please? I'll be Cosplaying Bolly (Season 3) at the event on the Saturday and to see her would be AWESOME!!!

;)

Is now in state of MAD PANIC after realising that yes, I will need to get a JOB to finance this one... Oh dear Christ... Oh hang on... I just got a job!!! WOO HOO!!

Time off work is booked, early entry to be booked soon...ish and then... THIS!!!

SO SO PLEASED HE'S DOING A PHOTOSHOOT TOOOOOOOO!!!! ;)

So, now can we have Keeley Hawes please? I'll be Cosplaying Bolly (Season 3) at the event on the Saturday and to see her would be AWESOME!!!

That's me booked my photoshoot with PHIL !

Can't wait ! FANDABIDOSI ! Dragging my son down all the way from Scotland !

If KEELEY were to make an appearance he wouldn't drag his heels so much !

Looking forward to meeting all the A2A & LOM fans

Oh wow, yes, Keeley would be amazing too. The more Ashes folks the merrier, I say! (but then I would). Hey Schimmer, there is a gang of us doing Ashes cosplay on the Saturday, track us down and come say hello. :smile:

Oh wow, yes, Keeley would be amazing too. The more Ashes folks the merrier, I say! (but then I would). Hey Schimmer, there is a gang of us doing Ashes cosplay on the Saturday, track us down and come say hello. :D

Photoshoot... BOOKED!!!!

I will attempt to track you guys down if there is a gang of you! :P

It won't be hard to find me, as I will probably with a group of Doctor Who Cosplayers, as per normal! I was Gwen Cooper at LFCC :(