What are you wearing to Bella and Edward's Wedding Reception?

Rachel92

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/silver-evening-weddi...othing&var=

I want to do this dress, but I'd never wear it again :(.

I'd wear my Alice choker with it.

Oh wow Vicky that is gorgeous! You have sooo gotta buy it! Please, please, please!

Wow - that is really gorgeous - you should definitely get it.

Have just bought this one for my daughter as she wanted silver too - she should be happy :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%3D1&_rdc=1

Ohhhh she's gonna look amazing!

So I'm gusssing everyones wearing big dresses. If thats the case what about something like this one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cherlone-Satin-Burgu...edding_Clothing

to me it's abit OTT for a Wedding Reception. But if thats what eveyones going for. I thought I'd better join in.

I was hoping it would end up being quite casual for the first night, maybe a nice pair of jeans and a nice top.

i think im just going to wear this but with a better bra obviously and my cardigan over the top because even with a better bra my boobs are still all in your face lmao... but yeah hopefully i'll look less gross 0_o and a the dress will hopefully fit a bit better by then... but not bad for a few quid at primark :blink:

DSCI0373.jpg

Im going to go for the cheaper small town wedding reception look :D lol (cause i'm cheap)

Edited by bfsfreakaof

I thought everyone would cosplay Bella and wear a wedding dress but it seems maybe not.

Soooo, I may do that if I can find a suitably old fashioned wedding dress :o

I really wanted to go as the bride.......had found the best dress, was all psyched to wear it but when the themes were not announced, I decided to spend most of my costume money on the Volturi ball. I thought for sure they wouldn't have 2 major themes and that I wouldn't need the wedding dress. Well, here we are, an opportunity to be the bride and unable to. Typical...the story of my life. I am just going to get a nice formal gown that I would wear to a wedding that started at twilight and where the party went into the night. ANy dress should be appropriate as the wedding is in August. I think I am going the formal route because it's nice to dress up every once in a while! :)

I wish you luck on your inexpensive wedding dress hunt. I had a time just finding the one I wanted. Costs over 100 euros, perfect but like I said, not in the budget this time around. Perhaps they will redo this theme at another time.

:o:wub: :dance:;)

Edited by vlfowler

I'm going to cosplay Alice again. I've just bought my silver dress off ebay, hope it fits. I'll put a pic up when it arrives.

Jemma your dress is looking good. :D I don't know how you have the patience.

In fact all the dresses on this thread are awesome.

I've just bought a floaty flowery above the knee dress from Asda for £7 so I might wear that, or I got another Asda dress for £9 last month for a friend's birthday party which is knee length prom dress style, and is black with a multicoloured flower design.

I'm going to take both with me and see how much leg I feel like revealing on the night!

I thought everyone would cosplay Bella and wear a wedding dress but it seems maybe not.

Soooo, I may do that if I can find a suitably old fashioned wedding dress :D

I'm thinking about it. Iffff I can find a cheapish 1 that I like.

I really wanted to go as the bride.......had found the best dress, was all psyched to wear it but when the themes were not announced, I decided to spend most of my costume money on the Volturi ball. I thought for sure they wouldn't have 2 major themes and that I wouldn't need the wedding dress. Well, here we are, an opportunity to be the bride and unable to. Typical...the story of my life. I am just going to get a nice formal gown that I would wear to a wedding that started at twilight and where the party went into the night. ANy dress should be appropriate as the wedding is in August. I think I am going the formal route because it's nice to dress up every once in a while! :)

I wish you luck on your inexpensive wedding dress hunt. I had a time just finding the one I wanted. Costs over 100 euros, perfect but like I said, not in the budget this time around. Perhaps they will redo this theme at another time.

:chair::uhoh::unsure:;)

Aww sorry you had to abandon it :( I`m sure ur Volturi dress will be fab! :D Xxx

I`m going to look in charity shops for a dress :D x

I'm thinking about it. Iffff I can find a cheapish 1 that I like.

I`m gonna do it too as long as I can find a dress not too expensive and I can find what I have in my head LOL

Xx