Guest suggestions

I have recently re-watched the first three Superman films, reminding myself what amazing movies they are!

Margot Kidder (Lois Lane) has come to London a couple of times for signing events, I would love to have her back again - and the other Superman female cast members, such as:

Annette O'Toole (Lana Lang, Superman III)

Pamela Stephenson (Lorelei Ambrosia, Superman III)

Annie Ross (Vera Webster, Superman III)

Valerie Perrine (Miss Eve Teschmacher, Superman I & II)

Sarah Douglas (Ursa, Superman I & II)

and even Mariel Hemingway (Lacey, from the abysmal Superman IV: The Quest For Peace!!!!) - she has some remarkable credits to her name, Oscar nominee for Manhattan and films such as Star 80.

Sarah Douglas was at the last Chevron and she was fabulous..I could have listened to her stories for days!!

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urban Fantasy writer Kim Harrison. Her books are well-established and amazing but she's never at UK events because she goes where her editor sends her. She's very active in talking to her fans so I've spoken to her for years about coming to uk for signings and she'd love to, if she were to be asked.

She actually has a graphic novel coming out in July which is a prequel to her Hollows Series so that would make the timing even more perfect. :-)

Absolutely anyone from How I met your Mother would be amazing, even some of the guest stars would be great guests!!!!!

In my wildest dreams I'm hoping for NPH but realistically anyone from that cast or the cast of the Big Bang Theory would be fab!!!!

:band:

I'm not sure if anyone from Showmasters even reads these 'guest suggestion' threads, but I would really love to see JOHN HURT come back to one of the shows.

I would just love to hear him do a talk (which got cancelled last time), he's had a great carreer to discuss, has worked with some of the industry's finest and is just an all round great bloke.

Please, if you are reading, consider it - I'm sure I can't be the only person who'd like to meet him again

I'm not sure if anyone from Showmasters even reads these 'guest suggestion' threads,
They do :wub:

just to let you know we do all look at your comments and who you want to meet so do not worry we are listing and work on getting the people you want to meet

just thought i would let you know this

jason :WAVE:

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :blush: , V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Up in The Air, Scott Pilgrom Vs The World & Twilight)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives & Gilmore Girls)

Eric Balfour (24, Skyline, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre & Six Feet Under)

David Denman (The Office, Drop Dead Diva, Big Fish & Angel)

Edited by Daniel

Michael Gross

hes BURT from the tremors movies

ive got a thing for tremors at the moment, i love burt. would love to meet him

Good idea. Let's get Fred Ward, Finn Carter, Reba McEntire, Ariana Richards (also did Jurassic Park) and, a long shot, I know, Kevin Bacon too.