London Film & Comic Con

• Showmasters Admin

The Next LFCC in 2011 July will be held on Fri 8th - Sun 10th July 2011

There will be a friday preview night, this has still to be worked out yet but it should be from 6pm to 8pm more on this soon .

We will also be taking more of the hall making it a much bigger event with lots more going on and more things to do and see .

all in all it will be much bigger and better than this years amazing event .

see you all there

jason

If this is going to be a three day event, will it effect the price for sellers? I usually turn up as a fanatical attendee but my partner suggested having a stall at the next event but we need to put it into our budget!

You best drop Showmasters an e-mail about this.

info@showmastersonline.com

Or maybe even better call the office if you can. 01908 671138

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Next LFCC in 2011 July will be held on 15th,16th,17th

There will be a friday preview night, this has still to be worked out yet but it should be from 6pm to 8pm more on this soon .

We will also be taking more of the hall making it a much bigger event with lots more going on and more things to do and see .

all in all it will be much bigger and better than this years amazing event .

see you all there

jason

why do you need a bigger hall?.Hope that doesn't mean a price hike.Doubt that there will more to do and see, its the same every year from the first one.Most of sunday and some of saturday at last convention it was very quiet and looked bleak.Never had any problem getting around compared to previous years. Keep it as it is, don't fix what isn't broken.If anything dump Earls Court because it really is showing its age.

why do you need a bigger hall?.Hope that doesn't mean a price hike.Doubt that there will more to do and see, its the same every year from the first one.Most of sunday and some of saturday at last convention it was very quiet and looked bleak.Never had any problem getting around compared to previous years. Keep it as it is, don't fix what isn't broken.If anything dump Earls Court because it really is showing its age.

I don't think you went to the same event as the rest of us...:headscratch:

I don't think you went to the same event as the rest of us...:headscratch:

I agree with Turkfox.

I was guest assisting Dave Prowse on the Saturday and it was pretty much non-stop all day.

Sunday was quieter but still busy.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I find it truly amazing what you guys have built up as an event. (same with CM)

The guestlist keeps on growing, just when I thought, wow that's a lot of guests, you keep 'em coming. (oh and please keep 'em coming! :)) I just wanted to share my respect.

When you organize such a huge event, and succeed in keeping down to earth like you do (for example, any serious question get's an answer, rapidly, in here)...

That is just awesome. There are organizers that can learn a lot here!!!

(no sarcasm here, just a sincere, really big thank you in advance)

This is no joke.

The LF&CC this year, with all of its terrific guests and things to see and do (even if some of them don't actually appeal to me personally - I know that they very much do to other people), will be the biggest evet I have been to in well over 10 years.

It is even bigger than last years, and that one was stupendous.

Just look at the guests you have lined up for this year. You get stronger and better every year, whilst others just continue to expose their failings!

Well done SM.

Lord know what will happen next year!?!

• 2 weeks later...

So then...I hate to be the grumpy git round here but last year there was a real lack of comic guests and I remember showmaster saying that this year a real campaign would be put on to have more DC/Marvel guest attend the show. So far we have 3 guests...

One of the main reasons I go is to meet comic creators and with every year theres less and less reason for me to attend. As I said last year for something thats mentioned in the title there is a real lack of Comic Books at the LFCC.

yeah I think everyone would agree, SM really needs to do somethin for the comics side of the event. But it doesnt necessary need to be DC or Marvel.

Now having said that... if they in fact have Stan Lee this year, it will instantly become the biggest comics place on earth that week-end :D

Bill Sienkiewicz would be nice too, since he cancelled last time !

I doubt by any means Stan Lee will be an option. But hell, Grant Morrison is in London on the 6th of July doing a signing. Why not call him up??

Steve Dillon

Dave Gibbons

Gary Frank

Paul Cornell

Jock

Garth Ennis

Seriously guys, my main reason to go has diminished every year for the past 3 years. All the while SM saying "Next year will be bigger for comic creators"

Edited by JaySchluffy