Being human shoot.

Was anyone else totaly gutted that they didn't get a ticket.

I was there from half sevenish..i had a bit of trouble finding the sales area...and when i did i was in the q ages and i had a friend come upto to me telling me they got the last BH shoot..not only that LC's shoot had sold out >_<

Yes, I was disappointed. Not that I was there from half sevenish. Glad I didn't get up early in that case - they must have sold out so fast! I missed Lenora's as I thought I'd be getting all three of them.

On the happy side, I managed to meet all three for autographs. And get a photo with Aidan, who was adorable. :dance:

Edited by CosmicAvatar

He may have been adorable but he was very late! He did not start signing until after mid-day. As a result I for one did not have time to meet him despite being in the queue before the show opened and getting a low number virtual queue ticket.

Major disappointment.

I have to say I do think it was a little unfair to put Lenora on no posed pictures from the start of the day. I was quite perfiared to buy a photoshoot but as they sold out really quickly I got a early bird to go buy photoshoot tickets and I also got a low virtual queue tickets.

Was disappointed that my early bird was a bit of a waste.

Even more upset that Russell didn't get a photoshoot and although I was lucky to get a posed picture with him I did hear from quite a few people that he went from posed to no posed thoughout the day.

Maybe put more tickets for group shoots next time or even better put them for sale in the shop before the show even if we could just then pick the ticket up at the show instead of them being posted.

• Moderators

Russell was still (or again perhaps, but there was definitely no sign up) doing posed photos by the time I had a chance to get away from my crew post and go see him at about 4.15-4.30.

I was extremely p***ed off at the organisation of the queues to buy photoshoot tickets. There were 2 separate queues for cash and credit card (which meant people arriving 45 mins after the doors opened were getting served before the cash queue and just because they paid by card?!?).

The cash queue was also then split in two, with one at a complete stand still whilst the other line sailed through (again, this meant people arriving after me were served alot faster than I was, as I was stuck in the slow line). I waited in line for an hour to purchase photoshoot tickets - never ever again!

Guess you can't get everything right everytime. Other than that gripe - it was a top weekend - so cheers SM!

Thats one of the reasons I buy photoshoots on line before the event - was very lucky to buy a Being Human photoshoot and it has come out brilliantly. Great time with the Being Human guests - would be great to see them at another event so that a season 3 shot can be signed.

Thats one of the reasons I buy photoshoots on line before the event - was very lucky to buy a Being Human photoshoot and it has come out brilliantly. Great time with the Being Human guests - would be great to see them at another event so that a season 3 shot can be signed.

Ahh, I always pre-order photoshoots where possible (ordered Tyson and Shatner as soon as they were on sale), but I thought this group pic was only available at the show. That'll teach me for not being organised!

Ahh, I always pre-order photoshoots where possible (ordered Tyson and Shatner as soon as they were on sale), but I thought this group pic was only available at the show. That'll teach me for not being organised!

The Being Human group shot was only available at the show. I paid for Aidan's when it went on sale, got a picture over the desk with Russell, but only got an auto from Lenora :wub: She was lovely, though :thumbup:

But on the other hand, Colin Teague (I also got him and Paul Kasey to sign my BH S1 DVDs) remembered me from Hub 4 :blush:

Edited by laurab1

Was anyone else totaly gutted that they didn't get a ticket.

I was there from half sevenish..i had a bit of trouble finding the sales area...and when i did i was in the q ages and i had a friend come upto to me telling me they got the last BH shoot..not only that LC's shoot had sold out >_<

Yes - definitely gutted!

I arrived at silly o'clock and went straight to the photo desk with the aim of buying this photoshoot as soon as we early birders were let in at 9am - virtual tickets can wait this time!! But obviously a lot of other people had the same idea, as it was already snaking around in a big U by the time I go to it at about 5 past 9!! I was 2 from the front of one of the three photo queues after over 45 minutes in the queue when the shoot was crossed off the list. And Leonora too.

I really wish that more tickets had been on sale as I can't imagine the opportunity to get a shoot with all 3 of them will come up again anytime soon. I always buy my photoshoots online to avoid the possibility of this type of thing happening, but obviously that wasn't possible this time due to how late the last of them were organised.

This said, I'm still extremely pleased that SM managed to get all three of them there together, and it didn't ruin my day! I managed to get autographs with all three, a candid shot with Russell (who was a complete love!) and had already pre-ordered the photo with Aidan - so just a photo with Leonora to sort for another time. And the hope that the three of them might be at another event together in the not too distant future!!

Got to the ticket desk (which could have been organised a little bit better) just in time to hear Too Tall announce that Being Human and Lenora shoots were sold out ...mildly perturbed. Got photoshoot with Aidan as well and then proceeded to spill coffee all over Russell's desk while doing an "over the table" photo with him ........d'oh. All 3 were lovely just wish I had asked Lenora for a pic.....but signs said no posed pics ...booooo :)

Got to the ticket desk (which could have been organised a little bit better) just in time to hear Too Tall announce that Being Human and Lenora shoots were sold out ...mildly perturbed. Got photoshoot with Aidan as well and then proceeded to spill coffee all over Russell's desk while doing an "over the table" photo with him ........d'oh. All 3 were lovely just wish I had asked Lenora for a pic.....but signs said no posed pics ...booooo :)

Hi, I was Russell's assistant on Saturday. It's was his Green Tea that got knocked over lol.. but he was more concerned that YOU were ok, so please don't worry about it. It's happened to us all at one point. :(

I have to say I do think it was a little unfair to put Lenora on no posed pictures from the start of the day. I was quite perfiared to buy a photoshoot but as they sold out really quickly I got a early bird to go buy photoshoot tickets and I also got a low virtual queue tickets.

Even more upset that Russell didn't get a photoshoot and although I was lucky to get a posed picture with him I did hear from quite a few people that he went from posed to no posed thoughout the day.

Maybe put more tickets for group shoots next time or even better put them for sale in the shop before the show even if we could just then pick the ticket up at the show instead of them being posted.

I don't remember russell going to no posed at all, I was lenora's cash assistant and as far as i was aware he was doing them non stop

I don't remember russell going to no posed at all, I was lenora's cash assistant and as far as i was aware he was doing them non stop

I thought it was you! Wasn't sure enough to say hi properly though.

Just realised who you are lol you look SO much like my cousin! you should've said hi haha it's always nice to have a hello hehe

I'll make sure to next time round, though I'm thinking of applying to crew at CML.

Did you receive my Bewlier pic and info (#77) by the way?

Just realised who you are lol you look SO much like my cousin! you should've said hi haha it's always nice to have a hello hehe

I'll make sure to next time round, though I'm thinking of applying to crew at CML.

Did you receive my Bewlier pic and info (#77) by the way?

More than likely! there's a wee bit of a back log with the updates atm what with me personally rather busy lol but ill double check later <3 x