How are you killing time before you leave?

Between packing, having a long bath and sorting my mobile phone and ipod out, I'm mainly trying to kill time by watching DVDs. Went to see Eclipse yesterday afternoon and chilled out with Boston Legal last night. This evening I'm settling down with some Star Trek (TOS), Sugar Rush and Battlestar Galactica.

I envy those who are in London already. I'd go to the cinema or theatre if I was there tonight. Maybe tomorrow...

Moving house. Yes, I chose the best day ever to get the keys for my new flat...

i get the keys for my new place on the day i travel down for roadhouse lol :WINCE:

im curenty trying to work out how to put videos on my phone... its a slow processs lol

Very much like you, Siren I have been charging batteries for my phone and camera.

Will watch rest of Bladerunner tonight, maybe some Sugarrush.

The last Jonathon Ross is on tonight so may have a bath open up a Bud and simply veg out.

Charging various things. Camera, flash, phone, sat nav, ipod, camcorder, portable dvd player, another camera...the last three things are just to see how many things I can charge simultaneously. Would be nice if there was only one universal charger that worked for everything!

Oh and also charging myself - food!

Edited by 1of2

Ah yes the elusive sleep. It never happnes for me when I am going somewhere the next day and I'm planning on getting up at a certain time. Fears of oversleeping/the alarm not going off etc. Of course sleep is never an issue when it's only work the next day :WINCE: .

Edited by 1of2

Ah yes the elusive sleep. It never happnes for me when I am going somewhere the next day and I'm planning on getting up at a certain time. Fears of oversleeping/the alarm not going off etc. Of course sleep is never an issue when it's only work the next day :WINCE: .

Same here! Bed early, then try and sleep and end up either over sleeping or not sleeping at all. :smile:

Ah yes the elusive sleep. It never happnes for me when I am going somewhere the next day and I'm planning on getting up at a certain time. Fears of oversleeping/the alarm not going off etc. Of course sleep is never an issue when it's only work the next day :D .

Same! I've had dreams about my alarm failing me and everything going wrong. I expect I'll just go to bed and spend a couple of hours tossing and turning. Will be very surprised if I get actual, proper sleep at all.

3 miles run this morning, out and about today and just spent 3 hours of preparation of stuff ready for both days, pretty tired now, so will chill for a while and sleep won't hopefully be a problem.

I agree tho, for some reason it doesn't seem like it's going to happen tomorrow, probably cos I've been looking forward to this for so long!

Just got home froma week long school trip in the Isle Of wight, and have just watched a TOS Star Trek ep with dad and sis(more of a Star Wars guy myself, but oh well!)- now charging up camera and ipod before bedtime!

We are making a weekend of it, we arrived yesterday and are staying in Kensington. We went for a walk around, stopped by Kylie Minogue's house for a look and of course a pic outside her front door, with her being on the Alan Carr show this weekend she's somewhere around in London and then we went off to her local, had a drink and then carried on a bit to another pub for tea. We're off to London Film and Comic Con today with the hope of meeting William Shatner, Kristanna Loken and Sean Young. Then tomorrow we're off to Madame Tussauds and then out for some shopping/sightseeing!

Edited by SilvaNemesis