Twitter Trending

• Showmasters Admin

LFCC is incredibly close, we hope you are as excited as we are!

We will have some official tweets right from the heart of LFCC so keep your eyes peeled for any behind the scenes action!

The official tag for the weekend is #LFCC so feel free to join in and tell the world about the goings on over the weekend!

Lets see if we can get LFCC to the top of the trending list!

See you all soon!

:YAHOO::D

Hey showmasters I know you guys work up until the day of the event to get additional guests and that you can never really say that there will or will not be any more announcements BUT......what are the odds that there will be another guest announced at this stage.....10% 30% 80% ??????

Budget is a little tight etc

whether there is or not am very excited about the weekend but have yet to have this famous "squeeee" moment i've heard of !!!!!

I know this is a long shot but if @scifi1108 is reading this am trying to add you back but my follow button on Blackberry doesn't work as well as it should and my computer is cirrently eithout internet access.

Hope we can get #lfcc tending higher than mel gibson

I know this is a long shot but if @scifi1108 is reading this am trying to add you back but my follow button on Blackberry doesn't work as well as it should and my computer is cirrently eithout internet access.

Hope we can get #lfcc tending higher than mel gibson

That is me scifi1108.

I just started twittering today. Still getting my head round it and the blackberry functions! :spew:

OH not bad reply time for a long shot!!!!!!!!

Edited by Drebble Darkwing

Since the wifi at earl's court isn't free, I probably won't Tweet there. International roaming for internet is still pretty expensive, I'd rather spend my money on autographs :-) Will see if the hotel has wifi...

I can do m best BEFORE the weekend, but once I'm in london on friday I wont have access to my Twitter (no laptop and no net on my phone, I know, old school!)

nokia_3310.JPG

?

Lmao.

Yup, that just about looks like my cell phone :thumbup: So, sorry to say, once I leave home tomorrow, I'll be out of internet for the whole weekend :P