Has anybody had bubbled photos back from Photoshoots?

Kyle Beech

As we've just noticed are Chaske shoots came back bubbled from the shoot, duno whether it happened at the lab or what but it seems to have bubbled up like it hadn't dried when they've sent them back

EDIT: also who else's Joe shoots today came back with the labs ink marks on the back?

Edited by Kyle Beech

Bubbled? Really sounds like someone at the lab stuck them in the envelope too early.

If you e-mail SM I'm sure they'll find a solution for that.

Whats the email address again? As its also stuck to our kate mulgrews, but will definatly send them an email

Right, ok thank you :) i wont expect a reply till after tomorrow will I?

Yes, nothing before Tuesday for sure. Maybe even nothing before the end of the week, they will have stuff to get sorted after the event before they concentrate on e-mails.

I hope the pictures are not damaged too badly?

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Right, ok thank you :) i wont expect a reply till after tomorrow will I?

Yes, nothing before Tuesday for sure. Maybe even nothing before the end of the week, they will have stuff to get sorted after the event before they concentrate on e-mails.

I hope the pictures are not damaged too badly?

My brothers Chaske is the most noticeable as its actually bubbled when scanned its not noticeable but in person you can see it instantly, mines also got a few bubbles. Plus my Joe and Patrick shoots have ink fingers from the lab on the back of them.

Yeah my Joe one got stuck to another, I assumed just maybe it got a couple of drops on rain splashed on, it was so wet yesterday but not massive harm done.

Thankfully hasn't ruined my picture but glad it wasn't just me.

:D

I noticed that when the Red Dwarf group and Georgia Moffett photos came back, the crew were having to carefully peel them apart - the prints were stuck to each other. They were being really careful, and my Georgia picture seems to be fine.

Edited to add: actually, looking at the photo under a strong light, I can see what look like scuff marks along the bottom, where the picture was peeled from the back of its neighbour. It's nothing I can't live with, but yeah, I'm not surprised that more noticeable imperfections are being reported. Boots were clearly having a bit of a crisis.

Edited by MinkyKnights

One of my Joe Flanigan prints has the marks of 'not being completely dry/stuck together'. To be honest it's not really noticable unless you are familiar with those types of markings and I have no problem with it.

I suspect that someone, somewhere, probably has a photo with a black ink smudge on the back. Whoever you are - I want my ink back :D

Thankfully my patrick stewart photos were perfect condition when I collected them saturday.

I am still waiting for Kate/Linda photos to be posted to me.

After reading some people's stories of errors with the collection of the photo shoot prints....

I am hoping :

1) My photos are in good condition.

2 ) SM will have an appropiate means of sorting it out for those who aren't happy with the prints they receive.

I wonder if SM are able to have re-prints done if requested ( ERROR PRINTS ONLY! )

I wonder if SM are able to have re-prints done if requested ( ERROR PRINTS ONLY! )

Yes, in the past this always has been settled. A friend of mine has had a photo lost in the post which was replaced without a problem, and when I was working the photo area I personally took photos back to get them reprinted.

It seems this is a bigger problem, so I will point SM to this topic and ask for general instructions on how to proceed to be posted.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Am hoping my photopshoots are going to arrive in good condition as I couldnt pick them up today - however am not really happy with the mark on my Linda Hamilton photo - I'm going to wait until I receve the other photos in the post.

Yes, in the past this always has been settled. A friend of mine has had a photo lost in the post which was replaced without a problem, and when I was working the photo area I personally took photos back to get them reprinted.

It seems this is a bigger problem, so I will point SM to this topic and ask for general instructions on how to proceed to be posted.

Thank you Queen_Sindel for the info. You have been very good at answering any query I have on here over the past few weeks.

I am pleased there is a re-print option available for those in need of it or if any are lost.

Having a professional photo taken with any guest but especially the likes of Patrick ( rare photo shoot participant ) , Linda and Kate are all photos you definately don't want damaged or to lose so am glad there is an option available.

thanks again Queen_Sindel.

Have just checked my other photoshoots from yesterday - all fine apart from my Georgia Moffett which seems to have a sticky marks all across it - is there any chance of replacing them?

In case you are going back to the show please ask there if they can be reprinted - but I think that's not an option as you can't make Monday, right?

I don't have any official word, so I can not comment on how to proceed here. All I can say is that in the past damages have been sorted out.

As I have said above, I will point this topic out to SM and ask them to reply.

Most of mine came back perfect. The only photo that seems to have something up with it is my robert duncan mcniell photo which seems to have some sort of smudge/fingerprint/Sticky mark. Only just noticed it when i was looking at it properly ..lol. Just got to wait on the danny photos to come.