Venue map and signing area

showmasters

There's the pitch, then the seats, and then where we are is above/behind the seating .. where you'd normally walk around and buy drinks etc in a stadium.

oh cool. ha ha i pictured people queuing around the seats! It looks like i will definately need to warm up though! lots of layers!

There's the pitch, then the seats, and then where we are is above/behind the seating .. where you'd normally walk around and buy drinks etc in a stadium.

oh cool. ha ha i pictured people queuing around the seats! It looks like i will definately need to warm up though! lots of layers!

Yeah, it was a bit chilly last year as I recall, lol! If there's a breeze it gets right up underneath there. The dealers room is all inside though so thats a good place to warm up.

I hope the first row or two of seats is open again too. The Friday wasn't very good for sitting down last year I don't think. It was better when we were aloud to sit on the upper row of seats.

Edited by Charmer

...so it's still on the concourse. I'll pack an extra jumper. Does that mean there won't be any talks like last year? If so, quite disappointed tbh, I'd have loved a Patrick Stewart and/or a Kate Mulgrew talk.

That's such a shame, a voyager talk would have been so good seeing as we've got a lump of the bridge crew.

What happened to the event supposed to be in the hall type place so it wouldn't be cold and this sort of thing could take place?

And I know I shouldn't expect talks, but damn. It makes me wish Mulgrew and Stewart were at LFCC or CM:London instead of here as then I'd more than likely get to see them do talks - to me there's just as important as photos or autos.

owh :yoda: damn builders!

Yeha and ones like Stewart probs would of been paid for like he was at LFCC. They would of been on sale when he was announced if it was going to happen.

That's what I thought, but I was holding out hope in case it would be a 'doing talk but buy ticket on the day' kind of thing. *sigh*

Edited by lizzy88

Maybe I need a fresh pair of eyes but is Georgia missing?

Yes - if everyone was listed, then you wouldn't see the map because all of the names. :yoda:

Here are the maps of the signing areas for Collectormania. Don't worry if you don't see a guests name listed, it simply means that they will be in one of the main signing zones (A, B, C or D) and this information will only be available on the day of the event. Simply look for the big maps posted around the venue.

Please Please pretty please let there be talks!!! :rolleyes:

If ticketing them is too complicated, why not make them free?

As a consolation prize for it not being in the new building?!?

Its not like there would be a shortage of seats :D

Please Please Pretty please! :angel::angel::angel:

Please Please pretty please let there be talks!!!:rolleyes:

If ticketing them is too complicated, why not make them free?

As a consolation prize for it not being in the new building?!?

Its not like there would be a shortage of seats :D

Please Please Pretty please! :angel::angel: :angel:

It's not only ticketing, only a certain number of the talks would have paid tickets for after all. it's scheduling and a lot of other things that have to be considered. Like "Kate is doing photos now, we can't set up another Trek talk at the same time."

I do not see any chances that there will still be talks added on that short notice. The event does start today after all.

so No talks at all at this one right?

anyone whos been today, is the main entrance for the con gate 4?

I haven't been today but from the last event I would recommend that if you are after anyone sitting in a numbered signing area you use the gate nearest to them. Last year all of the gates by the guests were opened. For example, if you want to meet Patrick Stewart, he is sitting next to gate 1. If you enter by gate 4 you will have to make your way around half of the stadium before you can join his queue for the virtual ticket.

There were also signs last year advising people what gates to use for certain of the guests that they expected to be busy.