photo shoots times and days

showmasters

Hello Everyone and SM,

Im sure like everybody else we are all very much looking forward to this weekends events...!!

I notice Red Dwarf guys are doing a group shoot on Saturday, any chance they could do one on Sunday as well as we have got Norman going as well so we can get all 4 doing as Robert is now going on both days too...?

Any chance Jason?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering if there might be an update on the prices of the "NEW FOR SALE ON DAY ONLY" guests before the event? It's Peter Mayhew's price I am after :YAHOO: but no big deal really if not, I'll just keep £20 aside for it and sure that'd cover it.

Info about the Red Dwarf group shot has been added to the first post now. Also Robert Llewynn is indeed appearing Saturday and Sunday.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down with major excitement and is the news have been waiting for does a back somersault out of thread to make himself a cup of dandelion sorbet*

guess ur happy about that then? :drunk:

Happy, Moi?

*Adopts a Luke pose from Jedi* NEVER!!!!

:YAHOO:

Hello Everyone and SM,

Im sure like everybody else we are all very much looking forward to this weekends events...!!

I notice Red Dwarf guys are doing a group shoot on Saturday, any chance they could do one on Sunday as well as we have got Norman going as well so we can get all 4 doing as Robert is now going on both days too...?

Any chance Jason?

Oh for that to happen would see Christmas come early.... Either that or Anne Hathaway expressing her undying Love for me, but seriously a group shot on Sunday will be fab - am so glad I've made the decision to not pay off my Sky bill this week lmao. I reckon my friend is going to keep me under tabs and my wallet under control when we come up on Sunday.

I have a few clashes, how to I deal with these?

Like Jason has explained in the first post, go to the shoot starting first and tell crew that you have a clash. They will help you get through as soon as possible.

If the sessions start at about the same time (or shortly after each other) always go to the one which will have the shorter lines first - like it's the case for timelord with Patrick and Myanna on Saturday.

I would agree with that. reminds me of the time at LFCC when i had three in a row at oposite ends of the hall. I got some well deserved exercise that day :D and the crew were very helpfull.

Hello Everyone and SM,

Any chance Jason?

Seconded, PLEASE do a Red Dwarf group shoot on Sunday too!!!

Edited by Tiki

The Red Dwarf photo shoot is great !!!

I have three separate ones now as I did not know this was happening!!

No chance of an exchange or if I want a group one I have to get one separately?

:D

Is there any chance that there could be a dean andrews photoshoot on the monday where the tickets are on sale on the day? Please, please it would be brilliant if this could happen!

Hello Everyone and SM,

Any chance Jason?

Seconded, PLEASE do a Red Dwarf group shoot on Sunday too!!!

Thirded and a Norman single shot

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!

Not meaning to be the negative sounding one (me, negative? Never! :P ) where would they fit in an extra red dwarf group shoot?

Both shoot area's are busy up till past 2pm, but then dont forget the photos need to be sent off to the printers and come back..if there was any delays/problems getting them back, what would the reaction be then? ;)

this makes no sense to me having the dwarf group one on sat, I can understand perhaps there isnt a massive demand for norman solo shoot (though id want one!!) but why have a last minute group one arranged and not do it on the sunday when norm is there now robert is confirmed for sun also?

Me and a mate are going to do the Red Dwarf Photoshoot now. I think the Saturday does make sense. Yes, you'll have Norman there Sunday but CM finishes earlier Sunday so you will have less time to devlop the pictures plus it seems really busy for photshoots anyway Sunday. I would be a little gutted if it wasn't ready and I had to wait for it. So for a trial, putting it on the busiest day and seeing the reaction could lead to another Red Dwarf photoshoot at a future event if it proves successful. If it doesn't then we there has been nothing lost. Let's hope it is a right result so maybe we could look forward to one another time. Perhaps having Chloe :D;):wub: for a shoot one time?

As four of the Red Dwarf cast are coming on the Sunday is there any reason why Norman Lovett can't appear in the Red Dwarf photo shoot?

Looks like he can't make Saturday, his days are given as Sunday only. The photo shoot is scheduled for Saturday.

Roberts now gone back to Saturday only (according to Guest Days and Prices) so who is going to be having the shoot on the sunday?

I have no idea, sorry. I was was asked to update those topics literally 5 minutes ago, and came on here first to make the change before asking questions about a replacement. :whistling:

I'll update if there's any news.

Roberts now gone back to Saturday only (according to Guest Days and Prices) so who is going to be having the shoot on the sunday?

I have no idea, sorry. I was was asked to update those topics literally 5 minutes ago, and came on here first to make the change before asking questions about a replacement. :whistling:

I'll update if there's any news.

Robert isn't going to be there on Sunday now? Jeez I was really looking forward to meeting him :lol:

Robert isn't going to be there on Sunday now? Jeez I was really looking forward to meeting him :whistling:

No, Robert won't be there on Sunday now.

I'm really sorry about that, I got from your post how much you were happy about that change.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Robert isn't going to be there on Sunday now? Jeez I was really looking forward to meeting him :lol:

No, Robert won't be there on Sunday now.

I'm really sorry about that, I got from your post how much you wer happy about that change.

I cant say I'm not disappointed and yep I was very happy but its still going to be a great day on Sunday for everyone :whistling:

Ok question -

Website and map say Tim Russ is going to be there Monday - guest list on forum doesn't... HELP!

Is he there Monday or not?!?!?

Hmm.. map was posted last, so I'd go by that one. I'll check on that and post when I heard back.

Ok question -

Website and map say Tim Russ is going to be there Monday - guest list on forum doesn't... HELP!

Is he there Monday or not?!?!?

Hmm.. map was posted last, so I'd go by that one. I'll check on that and post when I heard back.

Thanks QS - that would be appreciated :YAHOO: