important update about PATRICK STEWART and photo ops

showmasters

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I received my Saturday ticket today, so still hoping for Saturday.

Any idea what time on Sunday it ould be?

Time of the photo session I guess. :firedevil:

I'd guess he'll be one of the first. It'll be a longer session with a lot of photos having to be printed.

Time of the photo session I guess. :D

I'd guess he'll be one of the first. It'll be a longer session with a lot of photos having to be printed.

If it's a massive photo session, it will eat into his signing time as you would expect he would need a break after a few hundred photo shoots.

Hope he can make both days as I remember how manic it was at LF&CC a few years ago when Patrick could only sign for a few hours.

Well Barrowman managed 2 shoots (one announced pretty late and one sold out, first I've heard of something like that happening) and signing and a talk during his one day at CM:L.

Some people may have missed him signing but I know he managed to get through a tonne!

Yeah, I don't doubt it's possible to get through loads of people especially if Patrick isn't personalising autos.

However, he is nearly 70 years old, so you would expect that he will need a few breaks, so if it's just the one day appearance, i'd recommend people should try to get their VT's asap.

Got my ticket yesterday morning. I'm not bothered at all what day it's on as I only live half an hour away. But hope everyone get's who they want on the day they want. :YAHOO:

Got my ticket yesterday morning. I'm not bothered at all what day it's on as I only live half an hour away. But hope everyone get's who they want on the day they want. :YAHOO:

Thanks Wabit.... Nice gesture :thumbup:

I presume theres quite a few of us crossing our fingers as this very minute waiting patiently for information to come on tomorrow.

Edited by Kingy68

Do you know what time Patrick is gonna contact?

Yea would be nice to know

*Waits Patiently Looking At His Watch*

I gotta go work at 3 so would be nice to know before then. This will make me decide if I'm coming on Saturday or not as the photo shoot is the only reason I'm coming on Saturday. Will save me petrol money, more to spend on guests on Sunday. LOL!

ordered one for sunday! if he do sat and cancel sun at the last minute it will be very painfull lol :pyth:

I try to have all my photoshoot the same day so Ill buy the other ones directly at the event, just wanted to secure Sir Patrick Stewart !

Edited by Skylover

ordered one for sunday! if he do sat and cancel sun at the last minute it will be very painfull lol :pyth:

I try to have all my photoshoot the same day so Ill buy the other ones directly at the event, just wanted to secure Sir Patrick Stewart !

I'll see you there !

I was only coming on the Saturday as i couldnt afford the train and a hotel. I am now debating driving down and sleeping in the car if Patrick can only do the Sunday. I just cant afford to get to MK and a hotel too

I was only coming on the Saturday as i couldnt afford the train and a hotel. I am now debating driving down and sleeping in the car if Patrick can only do the Sunday. I just cant afford to get to MK and a hotel too

Same here, i don't drive, so hopefully Patrick will do Saturday. The first train out from Warrington will arrive at MK at 1:00pm!

Same here, i don't drive, so hopefully Patrick will do Saturday. The first train out from Warrington will arrive at MK at 1:00pm!

Well im coming from St.Helens and if I wanted to arrive before 9 I would have to get a train from Lime St at 3am!!

Im going to get a refund on my train tickets soon and drive down instead.

I presume were not going to find out tonight if Patricks attending on the Saturday then?

Can anyone at SM give us a time, as I said I have other photoshoots booked on the Saturday, and I only booked those because Patrick was supposed to be attending.