Latest Guest Announcement - PATRICK STEWART

showmasters

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Splutters incomprehensibly*

Jealous is not the word here, I don't know what to say. Yeah we have Kirk at LFCC but come on everyone Picard is SO much better!

*mumbles grumpily in a corner*

If I remember right he's been 25 pounds at all prior shows. I would expect the photo session price to be higher than that though.

i hope he isnt more than 35, im yet to buy the klingons but will with patricks one and poss linda also all at the same time, I didnt want it to be the wrong side of 100 quid for those 3, damn im spending alot on cm16, I am SOOOOOO glad im not an auto man, id be bankrupt

although I am tempted to get something on generations signed by patrick and the Shatner, though the queues will proberly deteur me lol

Yeah we have Kirk at LFCC but come on everyone Picard is SO much better!
Are you really going down the 'which is the best Captain' route? :WINCE:

No contest - Kate is the best! Janeway or no way!! :D

Hmmm best captain.... probably Janeway. But which one is going to be the best guest? now that's another question :WAVE:

@1of2, yes, yes i am :D

You all realise then that all of the Trek Captains would have been at a SM event in the last 14 months with Patrick being announced.

Avery Brooks CM15

Scott Bakula LFCC 09

Kate Mulgrew CM16

Patrick Stewart CM16

William Shatner LFCC 10

I'm very slight jealous and am currently looking at train times etc JUST because of this man!

Showmasters, please could you consider giving the Virtual Queuing Tickets out for Mr Stewart as his queue enters the building insead of us having to queue up again at his table?

The reason I am asking is because there seems to be "Professional Queue Jumpers" at each event and they enter through the main entrance and sneek in the popular queues without having to be there 1 or 2 hours waiting with the rest of us. (This happened in the Leonard Nimoy queue last year, the people behind me who I had been talking to for an hour suddenly had someone appear in front of them. I asked who he was and embarrased he disappeared further down the queue).

I am NOT moaning about Showmasters as there is no way they can keep an eye on a queue of 200 - 300 people, when it is moving to a new location. I just think from previous experience if we are given the tickets BEFORE we join up with other people who have entered from other entrances it would be fairer on the people who have been queuing the longest.

What do other people think? :angry:

puddle jumper - I think that is a fantastic idea - I noticed the same with nimoy.

(I also noticed people further back in the queue overtaking people who couldn't walk fast enough, which doesn't seem fair to me)

Edited by lizzy88

Hmmmm, I dont know how this would work with MK, as its free entry there isnt usually a queue to get in like LFCC.

LFCC that would work perfectly, as someone could go down the line outside giving each person that wanted a VQ ticket one for a certain guest.

Might be an idea for Shatner.

But I wasnt expecting an entrance queue like that at MK. Spose it depends how many entrances there are and how big they are.

Maybe one entrance for general entance and one for people wanting to meet Stewart and get given a VQ as you walk in.

Only ever been to one MK, back when it was in the mall, so sorry if this has already been suggested etcetc. How about having a desk of some description at an entrance with crew handing out VQs for guests there? Maybe have it there for the first 30-60 mins so everubody who has queued early will get the VQs they want?

Comments anyone?

We'll have to see how this one is layed out, but at most events the info/tickets table IS right inside the entrance.

MK in the shopping centre was only the way it was as there wasnt one entrance, you could come into the event from literally any angle lol