Lost Cast for LFACC to celebrate finale!

Lambourne

With Collectormania being so close to the end of Lost there's probably no chance of getting them to that, but how about one/some guests for this years London Film and Comic Con? It's been almost two years since we last had a guest and yeah I know that's a lot better than some fandoms get. With Lost ending I'm sure a few of the cast members are finding themselves with a lot of free time or are taking the summer off before moving onto the next project.

How about getting Michael Emerso? I know Jorge Garcia is travelling and is thinking of come to London and some point this year. Henry Ian Cusick? Emilie de Ravin? Terry O'Quinn said he was holding of on doing conventions until Lost is over and guess what, Lost is almost over :wub: !

LOST CAST FOR LFACC 2010 PLEASE!!!

Definitely would add my support to this but unfortunately my faith in Lost guests being secured has been 'Lost' over the last couple of years. Id be happy to be proved wrong though. Would love Michael Emerson and Henry Ian Cusick to at least make up for the 2 events they were supposed to be at.

• Moderators

Please please please? :wub:

There's so many of the cast that I'd LOVE to meet, and we've not had regular guests for quite some time.

It was so disappointing to have Lockdown end up the way it did, and even moreso Abrams Inc, so to not have any Lost guests at signing events either is tragic.

Sometimes I wish I liked Star Wars more! :wub: (joke!)

Seriously though, with the show finishing, I really hope we can get some guests over the next few years. It'd be awesome :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Lost guests would be a dream come true - they seem so rare at UK cons.

Personally I'd especially love to meet: Michael Emerson, Nestor Carbonell, Mark Pellegrino (Jacob) and Emilie de Ravin.

Definitely. I worry that with interest (from the general public, not we true fans) dropping as the seasons go by, our chances of meeting these cast members is very slim. I HAD hoped to meet loads of cast members while the show was still big, and I'd hate to think that with LOST ending, bringing the actors over would not be a high priority for Showmasters.

It's also disconcerting as after Lockdown, Showmasters said that in negotiations they had built up an excellent relationship with the actors and agents and would be in a good position to get more of the cast for events, and in the 2 years since, we've seen virtually no Lost guests

Yunjin Kim

Sonya Walger

Michelle Rodriguez

Josh Holloway

Terry O'Quinn

Matthew Fox

would be amazing

It's also disconcerting as after Lockdown, Showmasters said that in negotiations they had built up an excellent relationship with the actors and agents and would be in a good position to get more of the cast for events, and in the 2 years since, we've seen virtually no Lost guests

i came into cons after the lockdown stuff but i read the threads on here and saw this, im also surprised that after this statement lost actors have been noticeably under represented in the announcements which is a massive shame. now with the show coming to an end it might be easier to get them?

i came into cons after the lockdown stuff but i read the threads on here and saw this, im also surprised that after this statement lost actors have been noticeably under represented in the announcements which is a massive shame. now with the show coming to an end it might be easier to get them?

Maybe it's not for want of trying, aside from being practically twice as far away as the other US actors by working in Hawaii, maybe the money they have made from being in such a high profile series for 6 years means that to tempt them over here they would want a very high appearance fee.

With the show ending, this may change, I'm not aware whether the main cast have been regulars at conventions in the states or other countries, so maybe as a group they either don't want or need to do these events.

Hope that they start visiting us fans in the UK tho.

Get them all over, on a plane together.

Just imagine being a passenger on that flight :D

I'd risk a plane crash if it meant I'd get to sit next to Evangeline Lilly for 8 hours or so :P

Edited by TonytheCylon

• 4 weeks later...