Party Themes

maggiem

So how about it organisers? When are we likely to find out?

I'm afraid at the moment everyone from the office is at Bitten. So at the moment everything I can tell for sure is that nothing will be announced in the next couple of days.

Oh that's cool - I didn't expect something quite that soon anyway.

Thanks.

• Moderators

Yep, we always seem to have pretty much the shortest amount of time to prepare costumes, in comparison with other events.

So far, I've always managed to pull it off, but with everything else coming up right now... I really need the themes soon or I just won't have time!

Okay, someone had to do it, so......

It was suggested that one of the parties for HUB 4 should be Torchwood India, and I really liked the idea of that. Does anyone else want this for Hub 5?

I would LOVE Torchwood India... make it look like the place has been frozen in time, the outfits would ROCK!

• Moderators

Only 5.5 weeks to go - even for the Hub this is beginning to get really late for party theme announcements. Please please please might we get them SOON? Please?

(I want to get going on making/buying/whatever-ing yet more costumes!)

Hi all,

Sorry for not having announced that party themes yet. I will make sure they are up by the end of this week at the absolute latest! (Will try and get them done before then)! :WINCE:

Thanks for your patience.

Mark :D

Yes please - the sooner the better.....

Cheers.