Tickets ON SALE NOW

showmasters

Ah, I need to buy mine, typical that my mum's working until 8pm tonight so I can't book it for another few hours lol. I'll book my Silver ticket as she comes home as she'll need to be with me so I can fill in her credit card details etc. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Will book when I get my next student loan in.

Still not decided on gold or silver, will ask around for what others are doing.

Booked myself into the Ibis though, but dont have to pay for that till the con.

lol student loans to pay for hub tickets, and next? what are they monthly payments now? ;-)

Im brasic, wont be able to afford mine till after the summer, but ill go silver when I do, still would be nice to know more guests. though I know the chances of naoko are slim at best :-(

my issue with these show specific cons are the hotel and food costs on top of everything. its alot of money, but i loved time quest, and I really wanted to do hub 4 but just couldnt afford it :-(

this is northampton right? got a friend up there so that could help for this and chevron

Edited by timelord81r

Oh dear, I've just booked a hotel room so looks like I'm going to have to book a ticket for this con now. :o

Will probably book next month once I've been paid etc. May even go for a silver ticket this time. (I suppose the best review I can give the Hub events is that I never plan to go to another one until I'm there and having such a good weekend that I can't resist going again)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

What happens if they are ordered with only a few days to go. For example, I will get paid in a few days, but Roadhouse is a week tomorrow. If I bought them with only a few days left but still before the shop closes, as I would have to travel a fair distance and don't want to just risk turning up on the day, what would happen regarding the registration pack with all the stuff like photos in?

What happens if they are ordered with only a few days to go. For example, I will get paid in a few days, but Roadhouse is a week tomorrow. If I bought them with only a few days left but still before the shop closes, as I would have to travel a fair distance and don't want to just risk turning up on the day, what would happen regarding the registration pack with all the stuff like photos in?

You pick up the registration pack when you arrive, but if you book at short notice you should print off the confirmation e-mail for your order, just in case the registration letter doesn't arrive in time.