where are the bounty hunters?

As it is empires 3oth this year (as if we didnt know) one guset i would really really love to meet and have a few autos would be the guy who operated the IG-88 prop. At least it would be an newbie who hasnt ben around before. And he/she would be a most welcome addition to anyones group shot photos etc etc of the bounty hunters at least then we would five out six. As the photo would never be complete due to the sad passing of Morris Bush (DENGAR) but at least it would be as complete as possible. Any others with similar thoughts on this? the bounty hunters are slighty popular so i would have thought this guset would be most welcome. I for one would have four poss five autos of him/her. So heres hoping. :D

I would really, really like to see Cathy Munroe (Zuckuss) at an SM event

I think she was booked for Empire day once but never made it

I know she was doing Germany this year so please...............SM

Edited by IG69

Imperial officer: Bounty hunters?! We don't need their scum!

Ensign: Yes, sir. (:P )

Probably the most non-sensicle dialogue exchange in the entire original trilogy.

Ah see your forgetting the 'those rebels wont escape us' line after that before Bossk growels at him.

Its Piett not liking the fact that Vader dosnt trust his officers enough (with reason though) to catch the falcon without having to bring in contractors.

The ensign is just a little weirded out by being the one Piett vocalises it to lol

Imperial officer: Bounty hunters?! We don't need their scum!

Ensign: Yes, sir. ( :headscratch: )

Probably the most non-sensicle dialogue exchange in the entire original trilogy.

Ah see your forgetting the 'those rebels wont escape us' line after that before Bossk growels at him.

Its Piett not liking the fact that Vader dosnt trust his officers enough (with reason though) to catch the falcon without having to bring in contractors.

The ensign is just a little weirded out by being the one Piett vocalises it to lol

Number five on this list, gentlemen.

Anyway back to the original idea for this post, somebody must have operated the prop as IGs turns slightly and the lights must have been switched on by someone as well. And anyway whats wrong with having yet another background character to turn up? id rather someone like IG turn up instead of another stormtrooper or a rebel base dude who was in the background. Basically the bounty hunters scene is and will always be remembered as a classic.

Anyway back to the original idea for this post, somebody must have operated the prop as IGs turns slightly and the lights must have been switched on by someone as well.

What, you think they employed someone for the sole purpose of turning on some lights? It was most likley some anonymous grip who probably doesn't even remember doing it. Besides, there could be a dozen people who could claim to have been the guy.

Anyway back to the original idea for this post, somebody must have operated the prop as IGs turns slightly and the lights must have been switched on by someone as well.

What, you think they employed someone for the sole purpose of turning on some lights? It was most likley some anonymous grip who probably doesn't even remember doing it. Besides, there could be a dozen people who could claim to have been the guy.

Thats all we need, another anonymous person........ I say bring back Carrir Fisher instead. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm of the opinion that supporting actors are not really too important to meet, unless they gave a memorable performance, were in a particularly classic moment, or (in the case of Star Wars only, as I grew up with it and it's toys) played really visually impressive characters. So I have met people who I had the action figures of and always thought they looked cool, like Ree-Yees, Lobot, Boba Fett etc. I'd not meet anyone who was just a stormtrooper, Naboo guard or background human. For that reason, yes, I'd love to meet the remaining bounty hunters and get my pic signed. In terms of supporting actors from Empire, it's the obvious choice.

And yes, Carrie Fisher is another obvious guest to bring back - with a photo session!