• Cameron Bright ... Alec
    • Christopher Heyerdahl ... Marcus
    • Justin Chon ... Eric
    • Charlie Bewley ... Demetri
    • Tyson Houseman ... Quil Ateara
    • Kirsten Prout ... Lucy
    • Edi Gathegi ... Laurent
    • Tinsel Korey ... Emily

I gave my votes but of the top 3 I chose Rob..cos well it is Rob..but if Kristen could go I would be very happy to meet her..hell honestly I'd be happy to meet any of them and I have been.

So I just woted for whatever hit my mind...and first time guest I said Dakota Fanning cos I have seen several of her movies and just would like to meet her in person, as a repeat guests I said Jamie Bower just cos he was just so damn charming but I would have given a vote to Christopher Heyerdahl too. This is why I am not a big fan of polls..they only give one angle of the big picture..I wanna meet EVERYONE. :-).

Yes even the Cat man..LMFAO!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be blatantly honest...there is only one guest I am desperate to meet now....one guest I would pay anything to meet and that is Jackson Rathbone!! I mean...I'm considering going to the US just to go see 100 Monkeys perform....I NEED to meet this man!!

There are a few I wouldn't mind meeting - Rachelle (again), BooBoo, Nikki, Kristen....but Jackson is the only one who would truly excite me and make my year!! And possibly the only one who would convince me to buy a ticket right now - otherwise I'm waiting until either someone is anounced I wanna meet, someone wants me to go with them (I've done being alone at these things!) or I panic buy when ticket sales get low.

To be blatantly honest...there is only one guest I am desperate to meet now....one guest I would pay anything to meet and that is Jackson Rathbone!! I mean...I'm considering going to the US just to go see 100 Monkeys perform....I NEED to meet this man!!

There are a few I wouldn't mind meeting - Rachelle (again), BooBoo, Nikki, Kristen....but Jackson is the only one who would truly excite me and make my year!! And possibly the only one who would convince me to buy a ticket right now - otherwise I'm waiting until either someone is anounced I wanna meet, someone wants me to go with them (I've done being alone at these things!) or I panic buy when ticket sales get low.

Claire......is this you...............??!! Hmmm...

Lol i voted but some days ago....and can't remember my replies.... well except for.........

ROB.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Would be AMAZING to meet him......:blush: but doubt i ever will... :unsure:

However i'll still be there at the ET's regardless of guests really.....cos i was pleasantly surprised at ET3 when initially none of the guests particularly excited me..................and HOW WRONG WAS I........?!!! ;) the guests were fantastic.....

Edited by Nina1

Claire......is this you...............??!! Hmmm...

Lol i voted but some days ago....and can't remember my replies.... well except for.........

ROB.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chair: Would be AMAZING to meet him......:chair: but doubt i ever will... :chair:

However i'll still be there at the ET's regardless of guests really.....cos i was pleasantly surprised at ET3 when initially none of the guests particularly excited me..................and HOW WRONG WAS I........?!!! :chair: the guests were fantastic.....

Yes....this is me :chair: And believe me, I edited myself A LOT in what I posted here!! I guess the thing is, major confession time....I am starting to care more about Jackson and his career than the whole Twilight thing now.

I still adore the books as much as ever and I always will. I'm just...a little bored with all the hype about it I guess! I dunno...it's hard to explain. But yeah, Jackson comes above Twilight for me now and if he's not coming to a convention then I need to save my money for either going to 100 Monkey shows here (when they finally get their asses here - they keep promising me!) or I make a trip to the US to see them.

xC

I voted Taylor, Jackson, Kellan. :huh:

I voted exactly the same :P

So did i hope they can get atleast one of them lmaoo x Are you both going to ET5 then?

I don't know at the moment, to be completely honest. I have been to every other UK Twi event, so it would be a shame to miss it, just don't think I can afford the tickets this early.

Kristen - coz she's awesome :) :D

Jackson - <3 <3 <3 - enough said :D

Ashley - I didn't get to meet her before and I reallyreally wanna meet her - Alice is my fave :D

If I could have more than one vote I would vote for...

Jamie (he was sooo sweet and he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!) :D:D

Kiowa (he had the most beautiful eyes, and was sweet too <3) :wub:

Charlie (he was funny :) and called me Holly Hot Lips lol)

awww I want them all!!!! :) But the two I want most are Jackson and Ashley, they are both the BEST!!! :) :) :)

Oh, there are some missing guests on this poll!!!

Hannah and Hilly Hindi (Twilight Parody!!!)

I got a message from Hannah (via MySpace) and she said Hilly and herself would love to come to England for a Twilight Convention (i.e. This one :D ), but they need to be invited. Come on SM :) Please :) xxx

I got a message from Hannah (via MySpace) and she said Hilly and herself would love to come to England for a Twilight Convention (i.e. This one :D ), but they need to be invited. Come on SM :) Please :) xxx

They are nothing to do with Twilight.

FAns would be very annoyed if they were announced.

i know i would be!!!!!

ROBERT PATTINSON <3 MICHAEL SHEEN <3 KELLAN LUTZ <3

SHOWMASTERS I BEG YOU! <3

I got a message from Hannah (via MySpace) and she said Hilly and herself would love to come to England for a Twilight Convention (i.e. This one :rolleyes: ), but they need to be invited. Come on SM :) Please :) xxx

Yeah but like the author of the vampire academy did a book singing at ET3 so why cant hannah and hilly come?! XD x

Yeah but like the author of the vampire academy did a book singing at ET3 so why cant hannah and hilly come?! XD x

I was told she made her money from the books she sold and wasn't taken out of gust money,

Fine if they want to go into a room and take the mick (not quite the word I want to use) out of twilight, fine, but it shouldn't take a penny away from guest or anything else twilight related.