hotel code?

bl00djunkie

I wonder if the hotel code will go up when the tickets become available, or maybe just after.

Often when the website goes up.

Yes, usually when the website goes up. And that's normally when tickets go on sale, or right after that. So shouldn't be too long. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

will the code for the hotel be posted in here ??? we're eager to get booked up :P

Showmasters normally make a new thread with the hotel code yada yada :dance:

thanx .. will watch out for it :poki:

No idea when the code will go up I'm afraid. Possibly (but this is really just an educated guess) next week. Autographica this weekend is in the same hotel, so maybe ME will speak to someone there.

At prior events it was even pay at check out, at least my card was charged check out day for Chevron. If anything changes this will be posted with the code.

Ah right thanks :). Just I wont be able to afford to pay for a room until after ET4 now. Just managed to scrape the money together for a gold ticket :P. So I'm glad you don't have to pay yet.

I think the only people that had to pay in advance for hotels before were when they did not use the ME/SM hotel code

as long as you use the code when it is available, and it is through showmasters/massive events then you are covered.

We have always paid on arrival, but not used room service, or attached a card to the room

However, if you wanted to do that, then I imagine you pay on check out.

As QS has said, SM/ME will announce all information when it becomes available. :P

can you put a post in here when it goes up cuz I dont really check the website

thanks

Yes, when the info goes up there's a post here, too. Look for a pinned topic as usual.

thats great thank you I missed it at roadhouse cuz it was up on the website way before the forum

thats great thank you I missed it at roadhouse cuz it was up on the website way before the forum

Unfortunately that happens sometimes, sorry. We try to get info up at the same time, but sometimes something gets through.

If the pinned topic is missing for some reason and I see someone posting that the code is on the website I'll make sure I pin a topic so everyone will notice.

• 3 weeks later...